𝙷𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍?

THE MOMENT Y'ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!

♧♧♧

¤Cheng Xiaoshi's POV¤

Once we arrived home, I was taken upstairs with Zimo, Qiao Ling staying downstairs with the hooded stranger. Zimo stayed with me for a bit until I started to fall asleep. "Get some rest, it's been a tough night." I rolled over and covered myself up in the covers. I shut my eyes and felt sleep over take me.

¤Zimo's POV bitches-¤

I shut the door quietly as I left the room. I then headed down stairs where Qiao Ling was with the other guy. "You can take off the coverage now." The hooded man shook his head and walked over to me. "I want to show Cheng Xiaoshi first." "He's sleep-" "Then I'll wait." I nodded and walked away.

Let's take a trip back to two months ago

¤Lu Guang's POV¤

I woke up in a hospital bed with huge pain in my chest and head. "He's alive!!" I coughed and slowly sat up. "Go tell his friends!" "No.." The doctors and nurses looked at me. "Don't- ¤Coughing¤ Don't tell them... Say that- ¤Gag¤ I'm dead.." The people in the room looked at me. "Why though?" "Just do it. I don't want them questioning me." The doctor nodded and left.

So to sum it up, this bitch was alive the whole time. BACK TO THE PRESENT

¤2 hours later. So around 5am¤

¤Cheng Xiaoshi's POV¤

I woke up and heard voices down stairs. I sat up as I heard three sets of footsteps coming towards me. A knock came to the door. I yawned and stretched my arms, "Come in.." The door opened and the same hooded stranger came through. "I-.. STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!! WHY ARE THEY HERE ANYWAY?!" The stranger sighed and his hands made their way to the hood. I felt the strange connection again as the stranger took off the hood. "Surprise..?" I pounced off my bed and ran up to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms went around his neck. Lu Guang held me up and placed small kisses on my neck. I buried my face into his collarbone, feeling his warm hands roam around my back.

"Wait.. How are you-"

"I'll explain later, once you've gotten more rest."

"But I-"

"You ran nonstop in cold weather for over 35 minutes.. From your own brother. Be glad you haven't been lectured about it yet." I nodded and slowly fell asleep in Lu Guang's arms, feeling comforted and warm.

♧♧♧

Y'all were right, it was Lu Guang. I made it too obvious :'D