24 | Serpentine Belt

Börja om från början

"okay what is it with you?" I say annoyed.

"how about you Miguel? How is it going for you?" Amanda says trying to change the subject.

"very good. straight A's this semester." Carmen says.

"oh wow!" Daniel says with a big smile, "any thoughts about colleges?"

"I was thinking about going to Stanford." Miguel says smiling.

"wow, that's such an impressing university." 

"we were also thinking about Santa Monica." Carmen answers.

"yeah."

"well they have a great campus too you know, by the beach and all." Daniel says.

"uh n-no actually, I haven't checked it." Miguel says and then accidentally knocks Daniel's glass of wine, "Oh shit! I mean sorry! oh my god, I didn't mean to."

"hey, it's okay. it's just a little wine." Daniel says. 

I look at Miguel and start laughing, "what's wrong with you?" I mouth and he just shakes his head. I shrug my shoulders and take a sip of water. 

once everyone leaves Daniel and Amanda go to the kitchen while Anthony to his room and it's just LaRusso 2.0 and I standing in the hall way.

"what?" I finally ask. 

she keeps starring at me, if she wants to say something might as well spit it out.

"nothing." she says shrugging her shoulders.

"yes Robby is doing fine. it's not because you went to talk to him that he l lost his mind or anything." I tell her.

"what?" she says her eyes wide.

"I was at the skate park. actually thank you for talking to him, we're together now." I say and then go to my room.

+

the next day I walk in the Cobra Kai dojo with a red apple and find Kenny walking out of the dojo.

"hey, hey, hey! Kenny Boy!" I say grabbing his arm forcing him to turn around.

"you're his sister." he says angrily.

"who's?" I say confused.

"Anthony's." he explains.

"Anthony's my half-brother. not that I'm proud of it." I say rolling my eyes, "why?" 

"doesn't matter." he says and then runs away. kid's fast. 

I walk inside the dojo biting my apple carelessly when I find robby packing his bag.

"finished already?" I say

"yeah have you seen the time?" he asks me and I open my phone.

3PM.

"oops." I chuckle and then he grabs someone else's bag.

"who's is it?" I ask confused.

"Kenny's." robby says.

"oh why was he here?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"apparently Shawn send him here so I could teach the kid some karate, to defend himself or something." Robby explains.

"are you going to?" I ask.

"I can't, with the all valley I can't. but I'm gonna give him his bag back, he might need it." he says.

"alright I'm coming with." I say and robby and I walk out of the dojo.