•••

"What do we do now?"

"He's not breathing"

"Shinichiro-kun!!"

"What do we do!?!?"

"It wasn't me! I didn't kill him!!"

"Ambulance. We gotta call an ambulance!!!"

'Why?'

'How did this happened?'

'Why him?'

'Blood. So many blood'

"Shi-Shin-nii..." I muttered as the plastic I was holding that contains the foods I bought on the convenience store fall on the floor.

I took a step forward while trembling not caring of the cops that came and the others as I watched his lifeless body laying on the ground.

'This must be a dream right?'

'Yeah. There's no way he would d-'

A sudden cough cut off my thoughts as I jerk in surprise, "Na-Nao..."

My eyes widened and reality hits me, I immediately rush towards him and knelt down beside his body, "Shin! Y-you're alive. I heard the ambulance is coming so please hang in there" I said with my voice cracking as I look around panicking.

'He's losing too much blood!'

'Dammit. What taking them so long' I thought and looked back at him as he was having a hard time breathing.

Tears filled my eyes as I closed them and hold his hand, 'No. Please no. I'm begging you please not him' I felt him squeeze my hand weakly as I opened my eyes and look at him with tears streaming down to my face.

"Shin-nii....please don't leave me" I sob as I nuzzle into his hand.

"I won't... N-Nao, whatever happens I- I will always be with y-you" he said and smiled weakly at me making me cry more.

"Stop talking! Th-the ambulance is coming so ha-"

"I.... I don't think I can make it.."

My eyes widened as my lips trembled and my tears continued to flow, I averted my gaze without looking at his face.

"Nao.." he said as I felt him tug my hand making me look at him, "Can you do me a favor?"

I stopped and hesitated for a moment but nodded as well eventually, he smiled and took a deep breath making me worried.

"Shin-nii, I think it's better if you-"

"Can you look after my brother for me?"

"What...?" I stared at him in shocked not knowing what to say.

"Manjiro.... I know I said that he's strong just like you but, he's really weak on the inside..... Just like you Nao"

I stared at him still crying and not saying anything, he smiled again squeezing my hand making my heart ached more.

"Promise me Nao .... Promise me that you will take care of yourself, and don't cause too much trouble to your brother" he said laughing weakly at the end.

He stopped when he noticed I was not happy with what he said, "Nao...." He called lifting his hand and place it on my head, I sniffled and just hum for him to continue.

"I know you're strong...." he pulled my head down startling me a bit and then I suddenly felt his warm lips pressing on my forehead causing my eyes to widened in surprise.

"Don't let my death affect you too much, and promise me that you'll take care of yourself..... And please watch over Manjiro for me" he whispered weakly as he pulled away smiling sadly.

More tears filled my eyes as I bit the inside of my mouth preventing myself from letting out a sob. "Nao-"

"I promise. I-I promise so please stop talking anymore" I said trembling as I clutch on his shirt that was now full of his blood.

'Why.....? Why him?'

".......thankyou"

It feels like my world has shattered into pieces when I felt his hand that was place on my head slowly slipping until it fall down to the floor with a small thud.

'No.... please no'

I felt my breath became heavy as I slowly lifted my trembling hands and put it on his chest to support my self as I brought my ears slowly towards where his heart is located.

"Hngh...." I bit my trembling lips hard which caused it to bleed as I clutch on his clothes harder and the tears I was holding back started to fall.

"Shin.... wake up" I sob laying on his chest as I shake him hoping that he'll open his eyes again.

"Please wake up..... Nii-san please" I beg as I let myself cried on his chest.

I heard the sound of the ambulance and some people coming in but I didn't dared to move as I continued to cry.

'It's useless... He's gone. He's not coming back... Shin-nii is gone'

"Nao!"

I heard someone called but I ignored it and hug Shinichiro's body tightly refusing to be separated from him.

"Nao!!"

'Shut up'

"Nao wake up!"

'No. I don't want to leave Shin-nii'

"Wake up Nao!"

'Shut up please...'

"You're having a nightmare Nao, wake up!"

'Just-!!'

"Nao it's me Haruchiyo, please wake up!!"

'Haru...'

"Nao!"

'Haru... Ha- HARU-NII!' I jolted up awake, seeing my brother's worried face as I felt my face getting wet with my tears that continues to fall.

"Hngh...Nii-san- WAHHH!!!!" I cried loudly as I jumped on him wrapping my hands around his neck.

He was startled but wrapped his arms around my waist eventually, and patted my head as he whispered some soothing words to my ears.

"Shh. I'm here, Nii-san is here" he whispered as he continues to pat my head while I cried on his shoulder.

A/n: Hiii everyone! Sorry if I took so long to update, I was really busy these days and I don't think I can update again next week. The next updates would be so slow please bear with me! I hope you'll understand Thankyou^^

Btw this chapter is kinda rush sorry!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 09, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝐺𝐴𝑁𝐺𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑇𝑆 // 𝑇𝑂𝐾𝑌𝑂 𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁𝐺𝐸𝑅𝑆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें