Y/n went over to the microphone situated in the centre of the stage, she tapped on it lightly to test it and once it worked, she began to speak.

''Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for coming to the presidential election of L'Manburg!''

Everybody in the crowd started to cheer and make noise, causing Y/n to smile. She cleared her throat and held her clipboard up to call out the parties.

''We will be having POG2020, SWAG2020, COCONUT2020 and SCHLATT2020 participating with us today, so with the speeches of our candidates, please prepare to later vote who you think will be fitting for this country.'' 

Y/n walked off the stage and into the crowd, she sat down in the front row watching  her husband stand in front of the microphone. 

Once again, the presidential speeches bored her which made her zone out for most of it. 

She started to daydream and imagined her and Wilbur dancing under the rain with not a care in the world.

While the speeches were going on, Niki and Eret sat down beside Y/n which made the girl come back to reality.

She looked at Eret and glared at him then looked away, Niki said and linked her arm with Y/n's.

''I am not going to speak to that traitor.''

''Y/n please I'm not a traitor anymore you gotta-''

''No! Absolutely no way am I trusting or even going to look at you the same.'' Y/n whispered yelled at him.

Niki rubbed her arm for comfort gently which made her calm down slightly and signalled her to quiet down. 

''Y/n, he's changed, trust me. I came into L'Manburg and everybody told me how bad of a person Eret was..but he isn't as bad anymore.''

''Niki, I have no issue with you being the best of pals with him, but I will not forgive him.'' 

Y/n looked towards the podium to see the last speech out of Schlatt, Eret and Niki looked at each other with guilt then faced the podium as well.

''Now, it is time to vote!'' 

Y/n voted for POG2020 and winked at Wilbur to which he returned, Tommy excitedly looked at Wilbur and started to talk to him.

Once all the votes were in and counted, Y/n was standing beside Tommy on the podium along with the other parties as Wilbur announced the results.

''With 9% of the vote, 20,000 people or so, comes 4th place..COCONUT2020-''

''Yeahh!'' Fundy yelled which made Y/n laugh slightly, then soon Niki joined in with yelling.

''The pity votes, when you code your way into the election.'' Quackity said jokingly which made Tommy and others laugh loudly. 

''With 16% of the vote, coming in 3rd place..SCHLATT2020.'' 

Everybody gasped while Schlatt stood there looking smug and unbothered, Y/n watched in shock and noticed George was beside Quackity on the podium.

'When did he get there?' Y/n thought to herself and shrugged, she looked over to see Fundy and Niki sitting back down in the front seats talking.

''Now that leaves two parties left, the two major front running parties as the final option.'' Wilbur said while looking to Quackity.

''In 2nd place, with 30% of the vote..led by the party leader, Quackity.''