"I know it looks like I am being too good all of a sudden and to be honest I am pretty selfish." She gives a remarkable nod.

"Years ago I did it because I thought you were dead and now that you are here I know there's no chance for me in Neil's life. I always choose what's best for me and being in Neil's life now is just going to be a waste of time because you guys are kinda like destined to be together." She looks between us speaks carefully.

"And as I said I am selfish and I love myself so- let us end this contract." She shrugs.

"That's great." Avni nods. "We are destined to be together." She looks at me and a soft smile trims her lips.

"I have a flight, let us be quick and end this." She says impatiently looking at her watch.

"Happy to end it," I say as I let out a breath.

Ria leaves after some time, I order Apple juice for us and we sit and talk for some time as we drink our juice.

Ria has been known as my second wife, not everyone is aware of it but the people who I keep contacting are informed. I have never liked to introduce her as my wife because she wasn't!

Whenever I used to introduce Avni to anyone I always had this proudness in my tone, I just felt proud she is my wife and I am her husband. It looks like it's been forever since I did that.

"This is my wife, Avni Khanna." I blurt out to the couple sitting beside our table. The woman giggles and the man grins at me.

"Neil?" Avni calls me out as she gives me a weird look.

"Yeah, you are my wife." I grin at her, she shakes her head and looks down at her drink as she smiles to herself.

"What's the first thing you are going to do tomorrow?" She looks up at me curiously.

"I had planned to take you to my office then meet Foziah and Asad but now that the contract has ended we will meet Sara as well."

Sara was kinda mad at me for signing the contract. We both haven't talked to each other peacefully since then. She had clearly declared, "Don't talk to me till you end this contract."

When she said it she had thought it was for 7 months and later when I got to know the contract was for 7 years she kinda got furious at me and I got mad at her for not understanding me. I wasn't doing it for me and I thought she needs to understand it.

Sara's point of view was like we have no confirmation Avni is dead, so she wanted me to wait and it saddened her I took decisions so quickly.

It wasn't like we didn't talk for a whole 7 years, we talked in board meetings and whenever we all friends were together we talked a little in front of everyone but the kind of CM and RK thing we had wasn't the same.

We hadn't said anyone we are not talking to each other, it was just between us and I am sure DD and Foziah have noticed it because we spend time in the office together.

It's said that distance grows more love between relationships but that happens when they are fond of each other or when they want to talk. When you argue with someone and stop talking then the distance grows and we become known strangers.

Relationships are delicate we need to take care of them.

Despite our lack of conversation she always loved Niam and Navya and they love her a lot too.

"Stop thinking about it." Avni reaches out to hold my hand. "Friends fight they patch up it is common. If you keep thinking I might feel a bit sad that I am the reason for your fight."