chapter 2 (deep yet deeper thoughts)

It's been a few days since the sex but puppet was craving more he haven't felt that good in so long back then when he made f.freddy to birth the clones.

~flashback~
Before the pizzeria blew up

Puppet: okay f.freddy I gave you your own vagina

F.freddy: well now that the surgery is done, want do you want me to do with this?

As puppet was distracted looking at what he put on has friend he started to drool and pant underneath his mask and worst he was getting his first boner.

F.freddy: umm puppet what's wrong?

Puppet blushed in embarrassment and tries to hide his enormous boner by running into another room to hide it, f.freddy tries to find puppet and when he did I found him jerking off trying to get his big cock to calm down.

Puppet: oh God I'm sorry this never happens before forgive me!

As f.freddy was still looking at his dripping cock he pulled out his hand and started stroking it fast and that puppet wanted to fuck really bad so he did.

F.freddy: oh God easy EASY! OH FUCK!~💕

And at the same time it was really when his nightmare side started the show as he kept pounding him in and out until he cummed so much but they work done yet.

Puppet: ugh oh no I'm sor- WAIT why are you grabbing my hand for?!

F.freddy: I'm the one who's not done yet!

F.freddy Forces puppet to jerk him until came shortly afterwards, After the clones we're made after they had sex.

~a few months later~
When f.freddy jumped in the portal

Puppet felt alone after the incident and he's been depressed ever since he was gone from his life and what's worse none of the clones can satisfy his needs of happiness and each everyday he wished it was back in his life again.

~back in the present~

And now that he's back in his life once again you finally felt happiness once more.

End.