~The first meet~

Ahaan was sitting in his cabin waiting for his client 'Ms.Rathore'

Suddenly there enters a girl in office formals, looking damn hot and gorgeous... Such that any man will be flat on her

Ishqi's look

She knocked the door of Ahaan's cabin

Ahaan - Come in..

As Ahaan said this, she came in. He was absolutely stunned by her look...He was looking at her from up to down. She took off her goggles and saw his eyes which were gawking at her shamelessly.. As she took her goggles off, Ahaan saw in her pretty eyes which were shining like stars..

Ahaan's POV
"Ohh god she is so pretty... I just can't take my eyes off her.. How can somebody be so cute, sexy and hot at a time... Her eyes are so beautiful, so deep... I wish to drown in her eyes forever.."

His thoughts were disturbed by her, as she said snapping her fingers in front of him, taking him out of his lala land..

Ishqi - Excuse me.. Mr.Malhotra, why are you looking at me like that?? She questioned him with a confusing face.

Ahaan - I am extremely sorry..Actually I didn't mean it... Anyways I am Ahaan Veer Malhotra, owner of Malhotra Constructions. He said forwarding his hand to her for a handshake.

Ishqi - Nice to meet you Mr.Ahaan. Btw, I am Ishqi Rathore, owner of Rathore Constructios. She said shaking her hand with him.

Ahaan - Nice to meet you Ms.Ishqi. Plz sit.. He said taking chair for her like a true gentleman. She was a bit shocked at his gesture but, was impressed with his sophistication.

Ishqi - Let's start the meeting..She said sitting on chair he pulled off for her.

Ahaan - Yeah, let's start. He said going back to his boss chair.

Soon the meeting started, during the entire meeting Ahaan was looking at Ishqi.

Ahaan's POV
"I am just lost in her. She is so pretty. I have never felt like this for any girl. She is really pretty and unique. Her talking style, her eyes, her hair, her smile, her figure..Everything is just perfect. Wait a minute Ahaan, what are you thinking. You are not such type of a guy, you always stay away from girls and you don't believe in love... but, she is really unique and freaking pretty. I don't know but I think I have started developing feelings for her. Maybe 'I LOVE HER'. But, I would like to know more about her. Her hobbies, her interests, her life..Just everything about her. I wish to be with her for long and forever..."

Ishqi was focusing on the presentation. As soon as, the meeting ended Ishqi stood up and said,

Ishqi - So the deal is final, Mr.Malhotra. Saying this she stood up, shaking hands with him.

Ahaan was on cloud nine hearing this. He felt like he has got his world not because the deal was an important one but, now he will be able to meet Ishqi regularly also she will work with him.

Ahaan - Thank u so much Ish..sorry Ms.Rathore. He said giving his hand in her hand.

Ishqi - I don't mind you calling me Ishqi. Can I call u AVM? Only if you don't mind.

Ahaan - What's AVM??

Ishqi - Short form of 'Ahaan Veer Malhotra' she chuckled and said.

Ahaan - Ohh.. Yeah u can definitely call me AVM, I won't mind. ( I would love it, leave minding ). He said to himself..

Ishqi - Okay then, we will have next meeting tomorrow in my office.

Ahaan - Yeah, sure. Can I have your number plz? Only if you don't mind. He asked hesitantly, as he was aware of Ms.Rathore's nature and also he has never had any girl's number.

Ishqi - Yeah sure. Now we are clients, you might need it. Here's it. She said giving her number to him as she knew they might have to discuss business meetings. But, little did she knew that Ahaan had already fallen for her and was asking her number so that he can talk to her, know more about her.

Ahaan - Thank u so much. It was such a pleasure meeting u. He was really very happy as she gave her number to him.

Ishqi - Okay then. Bye.

Ahaan - Bye. Take care.

Ishqi left.

Precap - Ishqaan to get close & romanceee...😉🤞

Pheww
I am done for today guys...
Hope you guys will like this part. Keep reading. Do vote if you like my ffs..😉🤞🙈

750 words🤧🤧