(chapter-9) not sure about feelings

Lucas POV:

We're on the way. It's getting night. I saw Jane was rubbing her arms.
"Are you feeling cold?"

She looked towards me.
"Umm.. wind is getting colder."

"Then why don't you just close the glasses?"

"It's my habit.i can't sit with closed windows."

She's weird.

I've put one jacket on my bag. Thinking I'll need that. So I thought giving it to Jane. I took out my jacket from my bag and pass it to her. She looked towards me.

"Wear this you'll not feel cold then."

She took it and then put it on.
She really don't act to get attention like other girls. She's straight forward.

"Thanks."

She said as I nodded.

I was looking out from the window then I peak towards Jane I saw her head was falling over as she's sleepy. She's must be feeling uncomfortable putting head on the sit.

So then I moved near her and place her head on my shoulder.

She's About to got up but again I place my hands on her head and place it back to my shoulder.

"Just sleep."
I said then she put her head on my shoulder. I looked at her through visor mirror and she's smiling,

I didn't realize I was smiling too.

I think I've fell for her..my heart just want to stay near her.. be with her.
But I'm still not sure about my feelings are they real or am I just thinking too much.

Jane POV:

I am feeling so sleepy but I can't sleep comfortably.

Suddenly Lucas came towards me and made my head lay on his shoulder. I widen my eyes. As I tried to get up but again he put my head on his shoulder.

"Just sleep."

He said. So I put my head on his shoulder. It's comfortable to sleep like this then putting head back on the sit.

A smile formed on my face.

I didn't realize when I fall asleep.

-------

I opened my eyes and we're already home.
I saw no one is there only me and Lucas as he's sitting in the driving sit, using his phone.

"Where're others?"

I asked him, he looked back towards me.

"They went to there house."

"Then why didn't you wake me up."

he didn't said anything expect looking at me, I was waiting for his answer.

Suddenly he get on the back sit and trap me between his arms while he's in top of me, like hovering on me.

"What you're doing?"

"First tell me why you're trying to avoid me?

He said but I just look away.

"I'm not."

"Jane... Look at me!"

He said then I look towards me.

"I want to tell you something.. I think I'm-"

He paused, I was waiting for him to continue, we did...made eye contact. This is really making me weak..
why am I feeling nervous...
He's just looking into my eyes what he's trying to say?

"Nothing." He said as he back off beside me. I look over him.

"I already took your bags out. You should go and take rest."

He's really acting weird..

Then I got off from his car as he looked towards me.

"We must be meeting again in university."

I said.

"Hmm... See you again.."

He said then I went inside my house. I lean back over the door. I heard the engines getting start I guess he left.

My heart is racing right now.
I place my hands on my chest.

"What was that?"

I went to my room and freshen up and went to my bed.