Lastly to the biggest baby of them all.

He was sitting up watching tv.

" you should be trying to get some sleep"

" What you mean I did" he said coughing a little while holding his chest.

" you're sick Ju you need more rest"

" okay mama"

" Shut up and take this"

It was benedryl.

" Man hell nah I ain't no lil kid"

" Ju it's going to help with your coughing"

He grabbed the small cup out my hand taking it. I watch as his face twist up looking like Sincere.

" Such a baby, I'll have some soup and tea that will be ready in a few minutes"

" Thank you Sierra"

" mmhm" I said walking out the room.

I went into the play room seeing Kianna playing with her dolls and Sincere in his swinging chair.

Julian really have these kids spoiled.

" you like your chair baby boy, it got lights on it too"

" mommy"

Kianna was showing me a Barbie doll.

" I see baby"

I played with them for a little while before fixing the tea and soup I made before coming over. It was my mom recipe she has made when I was sick with a fever.

Especially when I got pregnant with Sincere.

I carefully walked with both items to his room seeing he was knocked out I sat it down on his bedside.

He instantly woke up.

" Damn ion even remember falling asleep"

" I bet here's your food and please make sure you drink this"

" imma get ready to head out with the kids"

" wait you not gone stay"

" uh . . . no I gave you your medicine and your food"

" but I thought we . . . . were working on us"

" look Julian what we did Thanksgiving day was a mistake, if we are truly going to work on each other then we need to take sometime apart."

" wow this is really some bullshit" he said shaking his head looking at the ceiling.

" What do you mean Julian" I said twisting up my face in irritation

" Youuuu Sierra you are becoming confusing as hell. One minute you demanding to be married and now that I want to take a step forward you wanna pump the brakes"

" Julian really . . . you don't even know if you want me foreal. I wanna make sure we do the right thing this time. I don't wanna dive into a relationship head on with you again and make the same mistakes"

" Sierra I do want you"

" you should know that by now"

" Well how come I feel like  I gotta second guess when I'm with you when I shouldn't have to"

" I don't know what for ?" he said shrugging his shoulders.

" you know what . . . what is it that I need to show you huh ?"

" I don't give you enough love and I'm not just talking sex Sierra"

" it's communication . . . We not even on the same page"