Chapter 1 : Multiverse 1 - "Good and Bad News"

Începe de la început

"Who are you!?" shouted Yami. This got attention of everyone and became silent to hear conversation between Yami and Caller.

"My My..Such a crude and Violent man..It's not my type unfortunately.." said Female voice in mocking tone.

"What do you want and what are doing in my squad.." said Yami as clenched his fists.

"Down to business already? Alright.."

There was a silence for a 3 seconds.

"Hello?" asked Yami.

"Boom."

The skies outside the building lit up with explosions. All Captains reached the window to see the entire Capital in Fire and Chaos.

"W-What is happening?!" asked Rill. Nozel and Fuegeleon harden their gaze while William was shocked.

"We have to hurry!" shouted Kaiser. Everyone nodded. They heard footsteps running onto the stairs. Everyone was ready to attack until Yami recognised the KI.

"Captain Yami!" shouted Selena.

"Isn't she the member of the Blue Rose?" asked Jack.

"Yeah." said Kaiser.

"What is it Selena?" asked Yami.

"The baby is coming out..!" said Selena. Yami's eye widen and clenched his fists. Everyone gasped as the situation wasn't really that good.

"Yami! Go at your Base! Rill and Selena! Go at Royal Palace and get Owen. Afterwards Owen will manage." said Julius. Yami looked at Rill who looked at Yami with determination burning in his eye.

"Nothing will happen to the Baby and Captain Charlotte. I swear that on my life.." said Rill.

Yami nodded and shot out of the window towards his base.

"This situation is a mess!" said Vanessa in frustration.

"Now something is very strange. How did they invade Capital and caused explosions!? Weren't the squads active at night.." said Marx.

"Just hope something doesn't happens to the child.." said Noelle with mixed feeling. Nozel understood the fear and nodded.

"I swear..If this happens in our timeline I am ripping their heads off.." said Yami with veins on his head.

"I will not forgive..Men or women..You will not touch my child.." said Charlotte coldly.

"Well it seems Rill will be protecting him. I have faith he will not lose. He is captain afterall.." said Julius calmly.

Squads of the different squad members were fighting alongside each other. Spiral magic users were evacuating the Capital.

"Who are these people!?" asked Solid in anger.

"They are powerful..That's for sure.." said Nebra as she doge the attack. These people with white Cloaks and Masks.

"We are Devil Worshippers.." said one of them.

"D-Devil!?" asked Rick Cornell.

"They are strong...Don't tell me.." said Medio.

Yami was flying in the sky speeding at his base until he saw Burning Forest around his Base. The Base was totally damaged.

He landed on the ground and searched for their KI. He found Magna lying on the ground. His clothes were torn.

"Oi Magna..." said Yami. Magna eye flickered and his eye opened.

"C-Captain...Save Vanessa.." said Magna. Yami's eye widen.

"What do you mean?" asked Yami.

"That woman took Vanessa with her.." said Magna as he started crying.

"I r-really tried to s-save.." said Magna.

"Rest. I will beat that Bitch for you.." said Yami as he clenched his fist. He saw everyone coming towards him.

"Captain!" said Guache. Yami looked at everyone trying to support each other but failing.

"You guys.."

"Captain. Your command!" said Finral as prepared for Battle. Yami nodded.

"First tell me the description of the woman. I must inform others.." said Yami.

Noelle started explaining the woman's feature as Yami informed other with communicator.

"Them again!?" said Yami.

"Why the hell are they attacking us!? Have they lose their mind?" asked Jack.

"It is rather concerning the fact they have so much strength.." said Kaiser.

"Do you think a Devil is manipulating them again?" asked William.

"Very much possible.." said Kaiser.

"Where the Hell am I?" asked Mereoleona as growled.

"They got Vanessa.." said Yami. Vanessa looked at his squad. They really did care for each other.

"Stop right there!" said Mimosa. The woman stopped and turned towards Mimosa with a smirk.

Mimose looked at her with Grimoire in her hands ready to attack,

"Aw. I suppose I got caught?" asked Woman.

"You are blondie and you have Long Hairs. It matches the description who attacked Black Bulls.."

"Surrender yourself." said Mimosa.

"Die." said Woman.

Chapter 2 : The Betrayal