𝟸𝟸. [ ' ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ' ] ⛈️

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"WHAT?! SO YOU MEAN I HAD THE CHOICE TO UNMARRY RAPHAEL THIS WHOLE TIME?" Your voice raised, almost like the Snezhnayans could hear you.

"Oh dear me, Raphael was just a backup plan in case you seriously had no hope for love" Mrs. Regenfall rolls her eyes at your dumbfounded expression.

"Mother!" You stomp your foot out of grumpiness.

"What??? I can't have an adult daughter who's still single, that's honestly humiliating in my name" She mumbles the last part before drinking her red wine. Unbelievable, you thought.

"What's the situation here?" Your father happens to hear yelling across the hallway and had to investigate immediately.

"Father. YOUR WIFE. IS CRAZY" You glared at your father and stomped your way past him.

"Believe me, that's what I said when I first broke up with her"

"Albrecht Eberhard Albert Regenfall the second!" Your mother stood up hands on her waist, frowning directly at her husband.

"What? Ah- HEY WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT YOU THROWING BOOKS AT ME"

•------•°•✿•°•------•

It seems so nostalgic, running barefoot on the snow out of happiness. The last time you felt so free was when you were still a little girl, now the memories are all coming back. You felt such in a hurry telling Diluc the good news, that you didn't have time putting on your shoes.

Pretty sure your feet are bleeding.

It was a painful run, but you stayed strong enough to reach Dawn Winery, where you found a certain redhead observing the fresh grapes. He looked focused, but when he heard you screaming his name, he had to look over.

You were waving your arms in the air, he saw how happy you looked. That sight made him feel at ease, he knew there was nothing to worry about.

"Hey Diluuuuuc! Good new- AHHHHH" To express your joy, you jumped like a rabbit. But you were so blinded by your emotions that you had rolled over a small hill.

Diluc's eyes grew wide, and the man quickly dashed to your aid. You sat there, blushing at what just happened, but as soon as Diluc was close to you, you couldn't help but pull him over for a hug.

"Are you okay?!" He exclaimed, his breathing was so unsteady that it made you question who rolled down the hill instead.

"Uh yeah but nevermind that!" You pulled away from the tight embrace to fully face him. "I'm free from the engagement!"

"R-Really..." Diluc had trouble figuring out the words he should say, but he was definitely fortunate, lucky, in joy. How else could one possibly describe how happy this man was.

"Ahem, of course you are. I had no doubts, I knew this was coming" His grip on your arms tightened, not knowing what to do next. Should he kiss you? I think he should.

"Oi! You're wrecking me cabbages!" A farmer yelled from afar.

Nope, I shall not allow. *grins*

"oops" You said and managed to stand up with the man in front of you. Today marks your greatest history and achievement in life. You, [Y/N] Regenfall, the woman who has no hope for love, have fallen for a man you least expected to. Now you're in his arms, both calm yet a stomach full of butterflies. Filling the atmosphere with your beating hearts.