fragile heart gurl'z( L_vitcj)

• Věnováno July Ann Brondo

fictional character     

characteristic of fhg

crisandra suzy C. Arellano- THE PLAYGURL

*YEAH shes a play gurl ,,she is so talkative and a crazy one, shes very funny ,she talks a lot thats why we learn and know different things include "kalokohan"

Irish Camille A. Yee- LAZY PRINCESS

* shes a little bit mysterious,, she never open up some things about herself, obviously shes a lazy one when it comes on lecturing or other zkul but practically she really love eating and sleeping,,, funny ryt?? quiet but when she talk or laugh expect that it will be fun,,,

Ma. Liezel P. Cruz- JEALOUSKIE GIRL

*WHY? cause she easily get jealous when it comes to the someone she love.. she changed her mood time by time and she a type oof gurl that is prank to others lyk her bestfuend she is tupakin,

Annika jadelyn B. Suarez- A FOOL ONE

*shes a foolwhen it comes to love why cause shes waiting to someone she really love most to come back even though shes been hurt a manytimes by that man,,,she's totally and deeply inlove with that man who break her heart,, she is moody and she became sadist when she tremble,,........

Princess Lorraine F. Lee- NUMBHEART

* YEAH, this girl ,, theres a lot of words to describe her lyk she eat a lot, talk a lot, and laugh so much,,,,and she is the most numb in barkada why cause she didnt care or she didnt even notice that there someone is being hurt in what she reacting,,, she is a man hater not totally but she really hate boy's that are jerk.......

Asami Megumi B. Lazaro-SERIOUS GIRL

*SHE'S serious in some matter include school and love,, she also eat a lot and when she become tupakin she will become a talkative one, she acan easily fall inlove ,she is quiet sometimes....but she is afraid to fall inlove and hurt again by a man,, so she become also a man hater,, but most when she get irritated she trashtalk and snob that person , she is so snobbish to a guy that makes him irritated and to a guy that break her hurt so bad.......

( enjoy sa pag babasa nosebleed ka loka nuh> promise ganda magiging story nila) wait nyo lang hah, my pagka kalog lang yang story nila,,hhehehehe)