"But ...what if her family is looking for her?" Haruto asked them.

"She doesn't stay in your house for a few days, when she wakes up from a faint you take her back home." Junghwan said.

"Then see you guys tomorrow!" Haruto said and he left the classroom with Y/n on his back.

⎯ ‧₊˚✧⎯

Haruto laid Y/n on his bed and look at her face. Suddenly, he felt there were butterflies in his stomach.

"W-what's wrong with me? Ah, I'm crazy." Haruto slapped his face and he immediately remembered about him slapped Y/n when she on the top of him.

He look at Y/n again and the feeling start to show up again. Again, he slapped his face.

And for your info, Haruto live in South Korea alone, without his family because his family are in Japan so he live here alone. That's why he didn't mention his family when he worried about what people will talk when they see Haruto bring girl to his room. He just mentioned his neighbors.

Suddenly, Y/n wake up and she moaned in pain.

"W-what's wrong, Y/n?" Haruto asked worriedly.

"OMG!" Y/n shouted when she saw Haruto in front of her.

"What's wrong with you?" Haruto said coldly.

Y/n pulled the blanket and covered her face. She was scared, she was scared to see Haruto.

"Hey, what's wrong with you? Tell me." Haruto pulled the blanket to look at Y/n's face.

"Where am I now?" she asked him.

"My house." Haruto answered.

"WHAT?!" Y/n screamed.

"You're so weird. Why?" Haruto rolled his eyes.

"How can I be here?" she tried not to look at Haruto.

"You were bullied, right? And you fainted, I took you to my house." Haruto explained and she look at him deeply.

"Aren't your parents mad at you for bringing girl to your house?" she asked in a tone of fear.

"My parents is not here. They lived in Japan." Haruto rolled his eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes! That annoys me." Y/n said.

"Whatever. Hey, don't remember that you still didn't apologize to me." Haruto turned cold again.

"I'm-im so sorry, Haruto, I'll not doing that again." Y/n stuttered while apologizing. Haruto chuckled.

"Oh I didn't know you know to chuckled, smile, laughed." Y/n said. She was relieved to see Haruto's smile, it wasn't too fierce.

"Yah, I just find it funny, people who stutter are very funny." he laughed hard. Y/n cheeks blushing.

"Ahh, it hurts." Y/n complained of pain again, her legs, her face, her hands, all sore.

Haruto felt sorry to see that. He tells Y/n to rest and he will take Y/n back to her house.

After 30 minutes.

"Yah, I want to go back to my home. My mother must be angry because I came home late." Y/n said.

"You don't want to eat anything?" Haruto asked her.

"Since when have you been so good? You just hit me, now you worried about me." Y/n said.