Chapter 1: Casper meeting Quo

[~Narrator's POV~]

a young Child named Casper was wandering around in a forest after running from her former home after escaping from near death "why can't i be normal.... I'm what I'm called an Wolf weirdo.." she had sighed a bit while mumbling as she kept walking she'd then stop sitting down under a tree closing her eyes.

[~Quo's POV~]

i was walking in the forest looking around at the trees and hearing the birds chirp although I couldn't understand what they're chirping about but part of me tells me their just conversating but then i heard a voice responding to the chirps "could someone have an ability to talk to any animal?" i thought to myself as i went towards the voice when i approached the voice i stopped a bit to seeing a young child sitting underneath a tree talking to the birds she looked far different than a normal human like me almost like a hybrid but she looks normal a part from the wolf ears and tail as I stood she turned to look at me as she immediately backs away with fear in her ice blue eyes "h-hey it's ok! i won't hurt you" she continued to stare at me as i slowly approached her as the fear slowly faded from her eyes i sat down a few feet away from her "what's your name?"

"c-Casper.."

"well.. Casper my names Quo"
the slight fear in her voice tells me she ran from home.. by the scars on her arms and body. i knew I couldn't leave her alone out here "what type of people would do this to her...?" i thought to myself as i stood up as she did the same "if it's alright I'd like to be the one that takes care of you" i smiled a bit as she nodded with a slight smile on her face i turned around as she gets on my back "there now you won't have to walk for more longer" Casper had joy in her eyes as she slowly fell asleep smiling i started walking to my home wondering to myself "what.. exactly happened to her parents? properly had an reason to be out here.."

End of Chapter one

Author's note:
Hai! creator of ze story now just a reminder this story will have Violence,Swearing and death now if you don't like those things feel free to stop reading i know i make odd stories but i was inspired for this AU story of mine by reading ze Manga series of Animal Land once qgain i don't own any the characters just mine "Casper" now I'll be making chapters but it'll be delayed because of School TwT anyway hope you liked the first chapter! if not thas ok i shall see you all later adios!