2

This was originally going to be a bbgalmighty (bbg baby joe x almighty jay) Story but i decided to make it a bbg47 one instead since they don't get enough attention 

Joe's Pov 

As usual i woke up with a breakfast big enough to feed the whole world and my weekly allowance with a note on it. Of course it was the usual corny lovey dovey stuff he usually writes and it put it in my pocket. "Morning baby" taymor says and i keep a straight face. "Taymor we need to talk" i say and he sits down giving me his undivided attention. 

"Look i love how your always good to me but sometimes it's a little to much" i say looking down. "What do you mean?" taymor asks. "Thew weekly allowance, the gifts, the compliments and the breakfast. It's to much and all for no reason your acting like a simp" i say and he smiles. "I'm ok with being a simp cause i'm inly a simp for you" tay says. 

"I knew you wouldn't understand" i say before getting up from the table. 

Taymor's Pov 

"Tay you from the hood you ain't supposed to be simping this hard" Pimp says and i sigh. "But i want him to know i care i didn't know it was annoying him if i would have known-" I start before i'm cut off. "See being a simp. You have to act like you don't care your being to nice" Pimp says and i think. 

"I guess your right i mean if it's what joe wants i'll do it just to make him happy." i say. If he wants me to stop i'll stop i care about him and i'll do whatever he wants me to. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed