| thirty three ; hwang dong-su's end

Depuis le début

"and to add to that, we're in a factory that's been closed down for over five years," hwang dong-su added with a toothy grin. "there's nobody here to save the both of you, no matter how much you scream. so what do you think? does that wanna make you talk a little?"

"...off..." jin-ho muttered but hwang dong-su couldn't hear what he had said.

"what?" he repeated and leaned closer.

"fuck off."

hwang dong-su immediately slammed the side of jin-ho's head into the pillar behind him again.

"mister hwang, be careful. i don't want to deal with murder for money," the non-healer commented.

"...i'll be mindful of that."

"haven't you found out enough?"

"what are you talking about? i've only just started."

just then, hwang dong-su's eyes shifted to the side, taking note of a new presence. the new presence walked closer to them, a sword appearing in their hand.

the healer's eyes widened as he took a step back. it was clear that he recognised the figure.

"so this was where you were, hwang dong-su."

the said man narrowed his eyes after recognising the voice.

"you've finally arrived, y/n."

***

"stop the car!" thomas shouted.

"sir?"

"i said, stop the damn car!" he roared out and the car he was sitting in came to a sudden halt.

"damn it... it already began!" he yelled and kicked open the door.

his eyes glowed as he looked at his subordinates. "i'm gonna go on ahead. follow me as fast as you can!"

"yes, sir!"

***

y/n looked next to hwang dong-su, observing jin-ho and baek-hyun's condition.

"which one of you is a healer?" she asked in english.

the two men didn't respond, angering y/n even further.

"you better answer my question or i'll kill you too," she spoke coldly.

the two men looked at hwang dong-su, scared shitless with the female hunter in front of them.

"mister hwang dong-su, you said this job had nothing to do with sung jin-woo or kim y/n!" one of them shouted.

"are you a healer?" she asked him.

"n-no, i'm-"

"then shut the hell up." y/n raised her hand, crashing them into multiple walls to ensure that they were knocked out and left in a critical condition.

"why are you doing this hwang dong-su? honestly, it's a waste of time. you're dwelling over your brother who's been dead for some time now," she stated. "he resented you for leaving korea for goodness sake!"