The Great Sofaygo War :3

Chapter 1: "Fate"

its just a regular old day for summrs he was flexing on ig live and celebrating his sound cloud success with his best friend kankan. little did summrs know his whole life was about to be changed by a single comment... summrs reads a comment on his ig live "are we ever gonna get a slay faygo collab" summrs replies " FUCK NO" and laughs... little did summrs know this would cause a great and cruel war from the dark overlord sofaygo :3 .

Chapter 2: "Faygo Unleashed uwu"

sofaygo sees summrs's (or whatever the fuck plural version of his life is) live stream and laughs, thinking to himself "finally someone stupid enough has challenged me" sofaygo then hops in the studio and records the best diss track anyone has ever heard calling summrs a "gay monkey" summrs was so distraught he grabbed his lean cup and thinks about ending it... what will our hero summrs do now?...

Chapter 3: Unexpected love

summrs eyes reek with tears. summrs goes to take a sip then kankan knocks the cup out his hand and grabs summrs hand, "summrs rino you cant do this man, you cant, i need you rinowo i cant believe ima say this but ive been extremely in love with you since i first met you, that affair with autumn i had was nothing i promise i did it just to get your attention and it obviously didnt work you never noticed me... but summrs rinowo i love... you" summrs stares into kankan's wide glistering brown eyes and puts his hands on kankans face and says "kankan.." kankan grabs summrs dreads and starts to passionately makeout with rinowo.

chapter 4: "Can fate be changed?"

ssgkobe walks in and sees the two passionately make out and starts taking drugs and smoking dope cause she been in his head, in his head, he cant go to bed. ssgkobe then walks out. summrs separates himself from kankans lips and says "so what... are we?" kankan replies "rinowo will you be my slay world soldier ?"
summrs smiles and says "yes kankan if i can make you cumcum" kankan replies "yess rinowo ill have to rename you to cummrs or scummrs "(shit and cum).  the two then fall asleep in bed together, then out of nowhere summrs starts to dream...

chapter 5: Nightmare

summrs starts to dream and starts seeing the livestream he had the day before.. "we ever gonna get a faygo slay collab? fuck no" and then he hears "LETS GO FAYGOOOO :3" summrs wakes up screaming, drenched in sweat, tears in his eyes and kankans children in his mouth. he turns to his lover kankan. kankan says "kankan you shut the fuck up!!" kankan then goes to "prove sum" by punching summrs. summrs gets out of bed and walks to the bathroom and washes water on his face trying to snap himself out of it.

Chapter 6: Final

rinowo looks up in the mirror and sees faygo (lets go faygo :3) in his reflection, summrs punches the mirror furiously screaming "i hate you!!!" (anakin skywalker episode 3 obi wan type vibes) summrs eyes turn bright red (tokyo ghoul style idk i didnt watch the show) summrs has had enough of his fear, hes tired of shitting his pants everytime he hears a faygo adlib, he balls his hands in a fist and is determined to face his biggest demon... sofaygo...

end of volume 1. The great Sofaygo War volume 2 coming soon..