1- Joyriding, Joints & Jail

"give it to me" I laugh loudly.

"Verena I have no idea what are in these" Chris chuckles back at me, "It literally could be anything from LSD, MDMA to ecstasy. You really think that's a good idea?"

my grin just gets wider. "well you see Chris."

I reach over grabbing a pill from the mystery bowl, they all fucking white, I literally have no fucking clue what im taking.

"I know you only met me tonight, but you don't know what I'm capable of." I wink at him. I stick my tongue out and plop the round white pill on my tongue, closing my mouth and swallowing dry. "Plus that's like the whole point. duh."

"Jesus V, you are fucking crazy." Chris shakes his head.

"Crazy is a compliment Chris." I smile wider, getting up and walking towards the bar.

I pour myself a double scotch, right as a next song comes on, I quickly down my drink in one big gulp. It burns as it makes its way down to my stomach, you learn to not taste it after a while.

"MASON! you better fucking dance with me!" I walk up to him, swinging my hips and grab him by the hand, dragging him towards the large group of people dancing. he laughs and lets me drag him into the crowd.

I start dancing, swinging my hips and letting my body take control to the music, the alcohol is hitting me harder than before and the pill is starting to hit me as well, still no fucking clue what it was but oh well. I don't really care.

anything to forget.

the lights in the house are red flashing lights, creating a ambiance of a club, setting the mood and somehow turning everyone here into complete horny freaks.

Mason grabs my hips from behind and starts to dance with me, his mouth leaning down and kissing, sucking and bitting my neck. those are gonna leave a mark, but none the less I tilt my head back and close my eyes, my hand snaking around his neck.

the next song comes on and I completely loose myself to the music, to everything around me.

I've finally escaped my mind, even if its just for a little while. its gone.

The music fades into a different song soon enough, and im snapped out of my trans.

taking a deep breath, I'm bored. this party is getting kinda boring, or maybe I'm just too high for this right now. I smile to myself and grab my phone out of my pocket.

NEW TEXT FROM QUINN

QUINN: hey georgous, if you get bored there's a party by my place! it'll be fun I promise, ill drive you home tomorrow morning, so we can get proper fucked. xx

amen. that's all I need right now.

I put my phone back into my pocket, turn around and lean up close to Mason's ear, "gotta go darling, see you around."

I walk off and grab my car keys from Mason's room, as I'm walking towards the door I turn to the group of boys I met here earlier tonight, giving them a smirk, over the loud music I Put my hand up to my forehead in a 'yes sir' motion and shout as loudly as I can over the music, "later boys, it seems I am needed elsewhere. Duty calls." and walk off to my matt black Lamborghini Aventador and hop in the car, connecting my bluetooth and pressing shuffle on the playlist. I let my windows down and start driving to Quinns house.

As I pull up to a red light, a Ferrari 458 pulls up next to me, the two boys in the car roll down the window and start gawking over my car.

"no way!" the blonde boy in the passenger seat chuckles. "its Verena Pheonix, Our beautiful and captivating famous ballerina" the blonde one adds on, smirking.

Fallen Angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें