𝟷𝟷. 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚃𝚘𝚖 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎

Začít od začátku

Had you done something wrong?

"Yeah I do too, I was actually just about to leave and find you but, well," He said motioning towards the six of you." You were a step ahead of me I guess."

"Ok well, uh what did you have to talk about?" You asked awkwardly.

"I actually had to ask you something," He began, giving you a slight dirty look, "Why'd you do it? What were you looking for? And why do you need the diary?"

Pansy looked over at you, eyebrows furrowed in confusion,

"What?" You asked, watching Harry's expression change to one more serious, more angry.

"You have no idea what i'm talking about?" He asked, like he was just waiting for you to confess to something.

That's when Malfoy pipped up, coming up next to you defensively, "Y'know, if we're accusing people of things I have a question too actually," He began, you knew what was about to happen, "What were you looking for? Huh Potter? We all know it was you and Weasley in our common room a few months back."

Harry's wide eyes and lack of words told everyone everything they needed to know, "So that's it then..." He muttered, "This was revenge or something?"

"So it was you, I-" Malfoy began

"Wait, revenge? What are you talking about?" You asked, looking him up and down, nasty scowl on your face, "Harry whatever you're accusing me of I didn't-"

"Follow me." He interrupted, heading up to the boys dorms.

"Uh we're not allowed up there.." Pansy said anxiously, following behind.

"It'll be fine," Blaise chuckled, "Technically we aren't allowed in here either.

As you and Malfoy stepped up onto the last step your eyes grew wide, he thought you did this?!

Sighing, you carefully walked into the room, allowing the others to come in.

"Woah.." Crabbe muttered under his breath.

"So..?" Harry said, looking at you.

"So?! Harry you honestly think I did This?!" You asked, feeling almost sorry for your brother's stupidity at that moment.

"Did you?" He asked, sitting on the edge of one of the beds.

"No, are you dumb? We don't even know the password to get in here, we had to ask Fred and George to help us, if that wasn't already obvious enough!" You said, locking eyes with him, hoping he would believe you.

"It's true," George said, "and we've already told you what we think mate."

You looked over at the twins, confused.

"We think it was one of us, a Gryffindor. It's the only thing that makes sense." Fred said, eyes starring into yours.

You then looked back at Harry, who was obviously deep in thought.

"Uhm may I?" Blaise asked, stepping forward, "What exactly did this mystery person steal?"

"A diary." Harry said plainly.