Rylan entered my apartment and looked around as if everything had been changed in place. But it's all the same as it has always been. I took off my high heels and to get her attention, I threw one at her back. Rylan stiffened and turned around. I grinned as I sucked on my lip and flung the other one at her. She caught it mid-air and smiled. Then she let the shoe on the floor to come my way. I walked backward until my back hit the door. My toes curled as tension shot through me like lightning. I held my breath as her gaze darted from my eyes to my lips. She laid her hands on the door and leaned down, so close I could feel the warmth of her breath on my forehead. 

"I've never said this to anyone," she swallowed. "But, I've never met someone like you before," she smiled softly. "Someone so stubborn," she licked her lip. "So fierce but considerate and accepting," she breathed.  "And I love that about you," my lips slightly parted. "I love you, Hadley," I pressed my lips together and closed my eyes as I took hold of her suit jacket in clenched fists by her shoulders.

"I love you too, Ry," I breathed with a relieved laugh. "So much," I couldn't hide my smile. I don't even understand why I would. The warmth in my chest, the shivers on my skin and the tears wanting to pop out are all signs of how happy I am. "I want you," my hands went down to her waist and with a light push, she followed my movements for us to turn. With one hand on her collarbone, I forced her back against the door. Rylan smiled in confusion but didn't say anything. I opened the button of her suit jacket while biting my lip. "I know," I slid the jacket from her shoulder and threw it across the room. "You are gentle," I started to open the buttons on her shirt. "Kind, considerate," I opened the last one and looked up into her eyes. "And cautious," she watched me puzzled as I pulled the shirt down her shoulders until she stood there almost exposed to my brown eyes. Digging my teeth into my lip, my hand glided over her belly. Rylan's muscles are stiff but skin soft. "As much as I love all of those things about you," I said and Rylan's blue eyes had darkened with hunger. "I don't want that right now," Ry furrowed her eyebrows. My toes curled as I couldn't contain the desire I had for her. It's always there and now the spark has turned into flames. "I want you to want me," I took a deep breath. "The way you truly do," I had to hold onto Rylan's waist to keep my feet on the floor when I said that.
"Because I know that deep down," I laid my hand over her heart and it beat fast and hard. 
"You somewhat hold yourself back because that is what you do," Rylan drew in a breath and slowly let it out. "I don't want you to do that with me," hands were placed on my waist. 
"I need you to do whatever you desire to do," I whispered. "I trust you."

Rylan's hold on my waist tightened and it made me gasp. Roughly she turned us around and my back hit the door with a bang. I couldn't stop the smile that crept onto my lips. Rylan's eyes hardened with greed and passion. She swang me around, so my forehead lay against the cool door. Strong hands smoothly slid down my naked shoulders and arms until she grabbed my hands to place them on the door. I obeyed her wishes and stood still as goosebumps formed on my sensitive skin by her breath on my neck. I closed my eyes as she painfully slowly pulled down the zipper of my dress. My body shook with a shiver as she dropped the dress off my body. I brought in an uncontrollable breath as warm, soft lips kissed my shoulder. She trailed them up the path to my neck. My legs almost gave in as my hands turned into fists. The ache that's been pulsating between my legs raised tremendously. I need her, but I also want her to taunt my body to my breaking point. I've never let anyone have their way with me. Yet, Rylan makes me crave it, lust for it. She makes me open up in a way I have never done before. 

Fingertips traced down my spine and I leaned back my head as I sucked on my lip. "Ry," I breathed as my hands started to tremble.

"Patience," Ry whispered in my ear but then moved me to face her. Her gaze darted all over me as if she wasn't sure what to do or where to start. My nipples are hard against the fabric of my bra, clearly needing some attention, along with other parts. Sturdy hands took hold of my waist and I was forced to walk back to my bedroom. My heart skipped a beat as my legs hit the bed. Then, with a push, I fell into the sheets and I smiled, impressed with Rylan's determination. I dragged myself further into the bed, but a grip on my ankle pulled me back to her. Caught entirely off guard by her act, I stared at her with widened eyes. Her firm expression never faltered as she placed her fingertips on my hip bones. I closed my eyes as my back arched and legs stretched out. She's so close, but it still feels so far away. The tips of her fingers slid underneath my underwear and deliberately brought them down my hips unhurriedly. It was torture. The way her hands would brush the inside of my damp thighs. Until the fabric was gone from my body, she stared for a while, intently, patiently taking her sweet time. Time I do not have as every limb screams for her hands, lips and body on mine.