a twist in love

-----------CHAPTER 2--------------------

               After we shook hands we finished our lunch and went outside-for recess "hey," i whispered to Abby,    "we should go talk to them right now"

             "while they're playing football?" she questioned.

            "ya, i guess unless your to chicken, cluck cluck cluck" i joked.

           "fine!!" she sighed ans started walking over to Brandon

          'here we go' i thought..... i walked over to Jason and thought about what to say. i knew he liked football but i didn't really know anything about it, all of a sudden i crashed right in to someones back-thtas what i get for daydreaming!

            " omigoshi'm so sorry!!"

            "its totally ok!!" said the person who i crashed into. i looked up to see Jason RIGHT there. i could feel my face burning up again, he was pretty cute though! i could see why Abby liked him......i had to get to know him first though.

            "o um.....i.....i.....i'm Dani..." i stuttered my face still burned as i watched his friends smile and look around at otherd and smiled again. :)

          "i'm Jason(?)" he puzzled questionably watching me strangely. i could tell he thought i was weird for probably just coming out with my name like that. my face burned again as some other smart-alacks said they're names in a joking way-sorta like i did.

           "i was wondering if.....you could....teach me how....to palyfootball!!" i stuttered(and lied)

            "um......ok i guess" he said again questionably

            "welllllllllllll....lets go then!!!"i cheered but  between you and me, i didn't wanna know how to play football

             when i got to the football field i saw it was sopping wet with mud and water ALL OVER!!"oh no!!!!" i thought on the inside but outside said: " o yaythis looks cool!!" trying to sound excited i watched Abby come down with Brandon, o how i envy-ed  her. Jason came by me and smiled "when your palying football you hafta be able to catch the ball from your team-mate AND throw it to one."

        "um... ok how do i no whos on my team?"

          he looked at me like i was crazy "well...." he started "the team captains....pick the teams and when they do you'll see who's there, if you can't remember people will usually be yelling ur name" he said and then looked at me "got all that!?"

       " ya i guess, i mean it can't be THAT hard...."

       BUT BOY, WAS I WRONG!!!!!

       here's how it all happened and DIDN'T end well.........

      "Dani," the team captain called me to his team, which was aslo Jason's team. i ran over to the back of the line and stood by the other guys.

      Soon we headed out to the field and my team started out with the ball! Jason asked me if i wanted to start out with the ball? well i said yes i dunno why but i did. i took the ball nervously and looked for my team.....i knew just about NO ONE!!!! but had Jason, i was about to throw it when someone out of no where TACKLED ME!!!! i fell right in to the muddy wet watery field!!! all i saw was Jaon running over the rest went black!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY KARISSA HERE PLEASE COMMENT i wanna know if u think this is intresting im trying to get at least one chapter up each nite so PLEASE KEEP READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

DATE::::thursday march 17th