WhEn He NiPpEd My TiP...

CAN:

"Sanem!!! Wait!!!" I rumbled in frustration as she slipped out of my hold again. And all I could do is to blame myself for the way I pressed her there!

My gosh! How warm and milky she gets in my touch! If only...

"Sanem! I told you to stop." My heart leapt in anticipation when she didn't pause and flew like a lightweight hummingbird.

At last, her speed broke off as she halted before the door whose keys are resting in my pocket. A menacing smile spread on my lips when I walked to her in a slow rhythm.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Cursing in frustration she did her best to open up the lid but it didn't budge as I found it mesmerising to survey how fascinating she looked from the behind.

I wonder how this little fairy would look if she is taken from the back!

The white fabric of her frock was so thin that I could even see the shape of her wobbling legs where I would love to paint my dripping cum with the aid of my aching—

Fuck!

I gasped in horror as I realised myself getting unnervingly aroused and when I hung down my head causing my eyes to come to be wide in fear watching myself grown big.

Shit, man!

All my plans were just supposed to tease and torture her and make her scared but it was now beyond my capacity to control my demons when I am equally affected by her.

Oh, Sanem! What are you doing to me?

"What am I doing to you, Sir?" Out of nowhere, she replied with exasperation.

Wait, she was not meant to hear those words. But she did which means...

Instantly I lifted my head and at the same time, she whipped back to face me directly only to be astounded by my hideous posture.

SANEM

HOW COULD HE BE SO MUCH... MORE...!!!

It trembled me after I saw what he was staring at just then and with my all determination I could not force myself to be decent by dragging my gaze out from his swelling crotch.

"Please!" Still, glancing for the last time at that forbidden bump of flesh I spoke out in a tone, leaking with a shiver, "Do me a favour and let me go outside, Can bey."

"I can't." He decreed.

"Why?" I narrowed my eyes.

"I have lost the track of the keys." He described, " Yeah! I don't remember where they are because it's not my business, you know."

"Then call someone who knows." I was impatient as reluctantly my eyes moved here and there to have another peek at his peak.

"Sorry. But you have no right to order me. Have you forgotten who the boss is between the two of us?" He curled his lips producing a devilish twitch in the corner of his brims as he spoke, "Moreover, what about the punishment?"

"Well," collecting myself together I folded my arms against my chest, then letting him walk forward to come closer to me, I said, "For your information, you can't punish me, Sir, especially after what you did to me inside the kitchen."

"What did I do to you, Sanem?" Like a drunk, he leaned over me, positioning his palms on the wooden surface of the door almost caging me in between.

"You..." Maintaining the scorching eye contact with him, I confessed, "You touched me."

"Where?" Like an imbecile, he whispered in my ear and I closed my eyes in an instant when he softly stroked my cheek asking, "Here?"