-DnD OC-

⛏General Info⛏

Full Name:Captain Balthazar Sein /
Balthazar Sein

Nicknames:Captain Sein/ Sein

Age:24

Nationality: English/British ?
xx------------------------------------- xx

Gender:Male

Sexuality:Pansexual

⛏Appearance⛏
*-!My original art, you are NOT permitted to copy or trace-!*

⛏Appearance⛏*-!My original art, you are NOT permitted to copy or trace-!*

Hair Color:Black

Eye Color:Dark Green

Height:5'8

x

x-----------------------------xx

⛏Health⛏🍺Alcohol?-Yes-🍺Smoking? -None-

⛏Health⛏
🍺Alcohol?
-Yes-
🍺Smoking?
-None-

🍺Addictions?

-He has a bit of a drinking problem.
It's more of a coping mechanism,or use for relief of stress.-

❝Quote❞

{

}

}

xx---------------------------xx

⛏Personality⛏

🍺General (how they act):

He is a huge flirt, he enjoys sailing and playing all sorts of musical instruments. He has a kind heart deep down inside, but tries to put up a cold front to others he isn't really close with yet. He struggles with hiding his emotions most of the time, and sort of "wears his heart on his sleeve"

🍺Charisma: 6/10

🍺Intelligence: 7/10

🍺Strength: 7/10

Agility:6 /10

Magic/sorcery skill:8/10

🍺Hobbies:
He occasionally enjoys playing instruments and watching the waves at night. He is a harbinger of the dark arts and is a skilled Sorcerer/ Alchemist.

Pets?: He has a pet rat named Mortimer

🍺Tone of Voice:
(Skip to 4:05)

⛏Backstory!!!⛏

He's a Sorcerer/Alchemist, an elf, but most importantly, a swashbuckler and sailor.

Origin: When he was born, all the water in the area froze solid, the milk spoiled, or all the iron turned to copper. His family was convinced that this event was a harbinger of evil things to come.

x-Family-x
Mother: Quelenna Sein, Good Elf Cleric that works as a Laborer. Balthazar's relationship with her was friendly. She is alive, but doing poorly due to illness.

Father: Carivol Sein, Neutral Evil Half-Elf Sorcerer, that works as a Criminal. Balthazar's relationship with him was very well. He is alive, but his werabouts are unknown.

Younger sibling. Valanthe Sein, Neutral Evil Elf Fighter that works as an Adventurer. Balthazar's relationship with them was friendly. She is alive and well.
Younger sibling. Azaki Sein, Neutral Half-Elf Rogue that works as a Merchant. Balthazar's relationship with him was friendly. He is alive and well.

Flaws:
He is a bit of a drinker, it takes him a while to open up to others about most things.

xx-Smut?-xx
(Allowed if needed)

Position: Switch with a top lean.