"Well don't let your hornyness mess up you getting better" she said walking away.

My phone started ringing making me look over. I seen it was onika and grabbed it answering it.

"Hello"

"Unlock the door"

"Y'all here ?"

"We down the street"

"Alright"

"I gotta go" Janet said coming in. "Alright I'll see you later" I said hugging her.

She kissed my cheek then walked out. I followed behind going to my car.

I got in my car driving to my house. When I got there I seen onika outside by her car talking to one of the neighbors.

I walked closer to hear the conversation. "Well then let me just get ya number" the dude said licking his lips.

Onika pulled out her phone and I walked up snatching it.

"Move" I said pushing him back. "Why the fuck you out here being a hoe ?!" I said turning to onika.

She smacked her lips not answering me "Get my kids and go in the fucking house !" I said waving her off.

"You doing too much" she rolled her eyes walking away from me. "Shut the fuck up !"

I turned to that nigga with a mug "My bad bro, I ain't know she was in a relationship" he said throwing his hands up.

"Yea well she is nigga. You gone about yo day before it be yo last one" I said walking off.

I ran into onika and she mugged me trying to push pass me.

"Munchkin" I said grabbing her. "Leave me alone bey" she rolled her eyes.

"Damn bae I should be the one mad you brought a whole nigga to my city" I said scrunching my face at her.

She huffed rolling her eyes again "Why you seem mad baby ?" I asked pulling her into me.

"Beyonce you was just fucking cussing me out. You need to take yo damn bipolar medicine and leave me alone" she said pushing me back trying to walk off again.

"Come here" I said pulling her back into me. I wrapped my arms around her waist pecking her lips.

"You gone get with me now ?" I asked tilting my head.

"No beyonce you didn't change" she said crossing her arms.

"i did baby" I said kissing her neck. "Moveeeuhhh" she said pushing me back.

"Stank ass breath" she rolled her eyes giving me a stank face. "Girl my breath don't stank" I said pushing her head.

"If you don't wanna be with me just say that" I rolled my eyes. "I don't wanna be with you" she said.

"Yes you do" I said kissing her and she smacked her lips. "kiss me back" I mumbled.

She pecked my lips then got out my grip. "Girl you know you missed me" I said scrunching my face at her.

"Mhm" she waved me off walking over to the car.

"I'm hungry, you gone cook for me ?" I asked walking over.