::2::

Arrangements were all done and now he was standing in front to hotel named Veiled Hotel, he had seen pictures in his files. Though the name of hotel was kind of some strange yet he liked it. He had a feeling that here he'll get to see and experience which he never had before. Even he didn't knew why he was that sure. He just hoped an prayed to god best for him.

He entered in hotel and walked towards the receptionist and asked for the room which had highest price. A chuckled left his mouth when he saw her stunned face.

"Umm... sure." She said and typed something on the screen for a second she was somewhat tensed ?

"Actually there one issue, the highest priced room is not available as no guests are allowed there so I can show yo-"

"And may I ask why is that ?" He cut her off in mid sentence.

"There are only two rooms of top floor which are on highest priced but I don't think we can helo you with that as there is some-"  She tried to sound confident.

"Well that's something interesting listen I'm here  for some important work and my publicity will surely affect if I don't live like one,I earn so call the manager, I'll talk to him or her." he arrogantly asked her.

"No need of that's sir but I'll suggest that yo-"

"I'm in no mood to argue so please."

She sighed in defeat and took the necessary details about him and gave him the keys of room which was on top floor after he was done with payment.

.

.

.

.