3| Bandages |3

"Aizawa", Deku shouted running up to his teacher.

"What is it this time problem child?", Aizawa asked a little worried considering what's happened in the past.

"Well you see...", Deku started.

Uraraka peeped her head around the Corner, "WE HAVE A PROBLEM!"

She walked out exposing the little bandaged Icy hot. Aizawa made an "O" shape with his mouth and began questioning, "How the hell did this happen? Why does he have so many bandages? Is he alright?"

"U-umm well Eri sneezed while using her quirk and then Todoroki got turned back to his five year old self..., I don't know about the bandages e-except the one on his eye, and I hope so".

Aizawa hesitatly picked up the small pepermint, "Okay... I'll take Shoto to recovery girl to get his bandeges checked out. You guys should get to class I'll be there once I'm done".

"Yes sir", Both Deku and Uraraka told him before heading to class.

Aizawa and Shoto started to the Nurses office while the pro hero awkwardly held Shotos hand. Once they made it They both knocked on the door.

"Hello Mr- O-oh is this Shoto Todoroki???", She asked after opening the door.

"Yes due to young Eri's quirk he's been transformed back to a young boy... Can you check out theese bandages for me?"

Recovery girl stared at Shoto just now realizing the many bandages scattered on his small body. She nodded while taking the little boys hand.

She set him on a hospital bed and asked him to stay calm throughout the visit.

Recovery girl pulled off the little half and half's shirt to reveal more bandages across his chest. She hesitantly unwrapped the bandage earning a wince from the boy.

"Sorry it might hurt", she said as she slowly unwrapped another bandage.

Both recovery girl and aizawa noticed the were mostly burns but there were also plenty of bruises and scrapes.

"How did you get theese sweetheart?", The nurse asked.

"Training with father...".

She looked over at Aizawa and they both started to understand the situation. But she needed more details, "What kind of training dear?"

"W-well usually hero training so I can surpass father and eventually all might, but Natsou calls it something different than training".

"What does Natsou call it?"

"I can't remember".

"Alright", Recovery girl sighed. She then kissed a few of Todoroki's burns to try to reduce the amount of pain the poor boy must have been feeling. She then put fresh bandages on the remaining burns along with some of his scrapes and bruises.

"Ok Eraserhead I'm afraid that's all I can do. I don't want to sound rude but I do have a funeral to get too...", the pro nurse told Aizawa.

"Ok, let's go Todoroki".

Todoroki hopped off the bed and went over to the pro hero. He then wrapped his hand around one of the mans fingers.

The two walked out of the room and started down a hall.