01~huh?

𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕.
𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔, 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚, 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅; 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒆.
              ~𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒚𝒖♡

_______________________________________

" W.....where am I? "
_______________________________________

where am I? "_______________________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Takemichi had woken up in an unfamiliar room that he didn't recognize at all.

' If I remember correctly....I was with Naoto when I went to the past.....so I should be at his place.....but this isn't Naoto's house at all. " Takemichi thought standing carefully from the bed.

He looked down examining the comfortable pajamas that he was wearing.

" oooh, comfy! " Takemichi was busy looking the pajamas over until it suddenly dawned on him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" oooh, comfy! " Takemichi was busy looking the pajamas over until it suddenly dawned on him.

" .....someone changed my clothes..." as the words left Takemichi's mouth he began to turn red, realizing someone had seen him naked.

Eventually the black haired male calmed down. He sighed and looked around the room, running a hand through his already messy hair.

" I've been up for like 20 minutes yet nobody has came in.....Should I walk around? " the raven haired male mumbled to himself unsure of what to do.

It was rude to snoop through someone's home but he had no choice. He needed to find the owner and thank them for their hospitality.

He made his way to the door of the room that had beautiful flower designs engraved into it.

( A/N: that's it Tokyo revengers will be the death of me. First Hina, then baji, Emma, and Draken; Now Chifuyu!!! I wanna cry 😢 please be okay my loves!)

( and if ya don't know what I'm talking about; I'm talking about the manga spoilers that have been popping up left and right on my Instagram.)

Will you marry me? {Takemichi Harem}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें