Haseena enter in house.. she went to hall room and find another latter on the table with a rose*

" Manzil mor ka pata nehi...
Bas apke sath safar nibhana ha...

Albelisi pagal jhalli ko...
Jahah se bair apna na ha..

Karna ha jo kya kabhi na...
Kuch to asa kar Jana ha...

Warke k dil ko ishq ki sadke...
Jah ko apni lotana ha...

Khel..khilone , ilm.. kitaba...
tona sab azmana ha..

Ishq pe sari bazi khalu...
Dau par sara jaha lagana ha..

Are.. ro kiu rahi ha... Asu pochiya jaldi.. apko pata ha na ham apke asu nehi dekh sakte.. ab jaldi room me aiya... Bohot der se wait kar raha ha"

Haseena wiped her tears with a wide smile* she went to the room and got shocked* the room was fully decorated with roses.. heart baloons.. red lights and the last but not the least Her Karishma... Who was standing waring a Tuxido*

"Ka..karishma ye..ye sab ky..kya ha..?!" Haseena fumbled

" Hamare kalam ka sara sar ho jase...
Sawan ki thandi bochar ho jase...

Muflis (poor) ko dolat ka uphar ho jase...
Zakhm ko marham ka upkar ho jase..

Khush naseebo ko jo naseeb hua...
Wo mojra(Miracle) israr(Secret) hua ha..

Sifa(Medicine) nehi jis marz(disease) ki...
Wo Haseen azar hua ha...

HAME APSE AISA ISHQ HUA HA...!!

Yes Haseena ' I LOVE YOU '..." karishma said Knees down like proposing Pose with a beautiful ring on her hand.

Haseena was shocked... She still trying to understand what is happening... She don't able to utter anything*

"Haseena..." Karishma called her.

Haseena come back in her sense* she understands that she is not dreaming"

"Ka.. Karishma... A..ap.. sach.. sach me..?!" Haseena uttered

" Ha Haseena... Ham sach me apse Pyaar karte ha" karishma assure.

Haseena make her stand and hugged her tightly*

"I LOVE YOU TOO KARISHMA " Haseena said.

After few minutes Karishma break the hug and put the ring on Haseena's finger and kissed her hand*

" Thank you hame duniya k sabse bari khushi dene k liya..." Karishma said looking into her eyes

"I really Love you karu" Haseena said holding her hand tightly.

" I Love you too baby... I really Do"

Karishma slowly came towards her while Haseena was nervously looking at her* karishma placed her palm on Haseena's face* Haseena immediately shut her eyes tightly as she not ready for this* in few seconds Haseena feels a Touch on her forehead she quickly open her eyes and find karishma kissing her forehead* Karishma broke the kiss and cupped her face*

"Hamne apse pyaar kya ha... Apki rooh se pyaar kya ha... Apki jism se nehi... Mujhse darne ki zarurat nehi haa apko baby" karishma said looking into her eyes.

Haseena feels blessed to have Karishma in her life as she don't even kissed her without her concern*

Haseena cupped Karishma's face and placed her lips on hers*Karishma shocked at first but then participates in the kiss* they share a passionate kiss* after few minutes Karishma break the kiss and hugged her tightly*

"I love you Karishma" Haseena said.

"Love you too baby.. bohot rat ho gyi ha.. chaliya dinner kar lete ha... Hamne apke liya.. khudki hat se..... Khana order kiya ha" Karishma smile sheepishly.

"Apka kuch nehi ho sakta jaan.. chaliya abhi"

They went down and finish their dinner* than they sleep cuddling eachother*

END*

Do VOTE & COMMENTS if you like my story ❤️

Stay safe 😇❤️