Part 20 : Heartbreak

Start from the beginning

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵", I said while smiling. "𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼", she replied in her annoying high pitch voice. I was texting on my phone when she suddenly spoke up.

"𝗢𝗽𝗽𝗮, 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?" She asked as she realised that we are heading towards east side of our university where barely anyone goes. There's an old music room little bit isolated from whole University building. Now that new music room was shifted inside the university, no one comes here.

"𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗱𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘁", I replied. Actually few instruments like piano and drums are still working here so I used to come here with my friends. She mouthed an 'O' and rushed inside to maybe look for my airpods. I followed her.

"𝗪𝗼𝗮𝗵! 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗱", she looked around the room surprisingly. "𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗽𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗼?" I asked her and sat in front of the piano myself while she sat beside me, accompanying me. We played for a while and she seemed to enjoy it. Not the piano but my company.
I turned my head to look back where a broken window was there. As told, Minho was standing there with a box, showing me the thumbs up. I nodded and crouched down. You'll know why.

Minho had a big box filled with bats. He released all the bats in the music room. Why? Grace's biggest fear or we can say phobia, is bats. She noticed what's happening around her and started screaming for help. "𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗔!! 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦?!? 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗛-𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 𝗠𝗘!" She cried many times and some bats were constantly attacking her too. I quickly ran out of the room and locked the door. Stood beside Minho and watched the whole drama, also recorded it. The area was filled with her screams and cries.

After few minutes when she was a total crying mess and was literally choking on her own saliva I said, "𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵". I tried to open the door but Minho held my hand. "𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻? 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲'𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿", he glared at Grace. "𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗷𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱. 𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗬/𝗻? 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲", I replied and Minho laughed. I don't know what's so funny for him. He let go of my hand and I immediately opened the door before dashing inside and pulled her out of the room before locking it again.

She sat on the ground, still crying and choking. Her makeup completely smudged because of her tears and she was looking like a zombie. "𝗢--𝗢𝗽𝗽𝗮...", She managed to say in between her sobs. "𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁, 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆? 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆. 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗬/𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲. 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝗻", I glared at her. "𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝘀! 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴", I took out my phone and showed her the video of few moments ago when she was yelling and crying, frightened because of bats. "𝗦𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀. 𝗢𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀?" I said and she rapidly shook her head. Maybe fear of embarassment was bigger than fear of bats. "𝗜-..𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆. 𝗜 𝘄-𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻....𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗣-𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 𝘁-𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼", she joined her hands, literally begging. "𝗪𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲", I replied and rolled my eyes her at before leaving her shaking body there.