Y/n and Elizabeth were being taken away by the pirates, who were exploding everything. As they were headed for the ship, Elizabeth saw Will. Will saw Elizabeth and Y/n being taken away. "Elizabeth! Y/n!" Will yelled, but before he could do anything, a pirate attacked from behind and collapsed on the ground, unconscious. Elizabeth wanted to head toward him, but was grabbed away.

As they were leaving the ship, Y/n couldn't believe it. It truly was the Black Pearl. When she finally settled in, she noticed him. Captain Barbossa . When Elizabeth was behind her, she started to walk to Bosun "Wait, perhaps I should start the conversa-" too late. "I am here to-" Bosun slaps Elizabeth. "You'll speak when spoken too!"

Y/n grabbed Elizabeth and was about to hurt him, but then Barbossa grabbed his wrist painfully. "And you'll not lay a hand on those under the protection of parlay!" Bosun looked at him and said, "Aye sir." Barbossa releases him and turns to Elizabeth and smiles. "My apologies, miss-" he stops and looks at Y/n. "Well, if it isn't you, Maris," Barbossa smiles. "Barbossa, it's been a while." She looked around the ship. "I see your Captain of the Black Pearl and yet it wasn't yours to begin with." Y/n smiled back. "Aye, but it wasn't Jack's either, was it?" "We'll have this talk later" Y/n turns to Elizabeth "This is part of my parlay".

Elizabeth said nothing. Y/n nudged her. "You are a pirate, aren't you?" Elizabeth was upset. Y/n looked at Elizabeth in the eyes "I am. And I-" She looked around and realized everyone was watching them. She turned to Barbossa "I may not be part of this crew, but I am still a pirate. You all know who I am and should not underestimate me. We wish to speak in private before talk of negotiation". Every pirate knew that they shouldn't underestimate Y/n because of her pirate heritage. "Very well, Maris. You may talk with the lady, "Barberossa led them to his cabin.

As the ladies entered the cabin, Y/n spoke, "Listen, I understand if you're upset that I'm a pirate and how I never told you, but Elizabeth, you have to understand that being a woman is dangerous, especially if you're a pirate like myself. I've always wanted to tell you, but I just didn't know how to explain it. Right now, I need you to set aside your anger and tell me where did you got that medallion". Y/n whispered so that they wouldn't hear them. Elizabeth looked at Y/n for a second and then turned.

"The" Elizabeth didn't finish her words as Barbossa barged in, "I'm afraid we are busy pirates." The three of them walked out of the cabin and went back to the deck. Elizabeth stopped and turned toward Barbossa. "Captain Barbossa, I have come to negotiate the cessation of hostilities at Port Royal." He looked impressed and amused. "There were a lot of words there, Miss. We are nothing but humble pirates, "he chuckled. "What is it you want?". "I want you to leave and never come back again". Barbossa and the rest of the pirates laugh. "No".

Elizabeth stares at them. "Very well," she says as she quickly slips the medallion off, darts down the rail, and dangles it over the side of the ship. The pirates go quiet. "I'll drop it". Y/n can tell that the medallion is what they want, and she is impressed with Elizabeth's scheme. "That bit of shine don't matter to me," Barbossa chuckled. "Why?" Elizabeth looked at them all. "Because it's what you've been searching for years. "I recognize this ship; I last saw it eight years ago."Barbossa looked interested. "Did you, now?"

"If it has no value, there's no point in keeping it." She flips the medallion off her finger. "No!" all the pirates gasped. She catches the medallion's chain and smiles at them triumphantly. "You have a name, Missy?" Barbossa asked. "Elizabeth- Turner, I'm the Governess Maid. "She bowed. Y/n stared at her and noticed the pirates were all smiling. Something was wrong. Barbossa looked at Y/n and said, "Seems that you brought something special, Y/n". She walked closer to him, "Barbossa, this isn't-" "I think it's time for you to go, don't you agree?".

They grabbed Y/n and tied her up. "Barbossa! You have it all wrong! It's-" they drop her off hard. Y/n screamed as the boat landed on the water and she got soaked. "Y-n!" Elizabeth screamed trying to see her friend. Barbossa walked toward Elizabeth, saying, "You'd best hand out the medallion". Elizabeth hands the medallion to him. "Our bargain?". Barbossa grins devilishly, but then nods at Bosun. "Still the guns!, Set the flag and clear port!" Elizabeth realized they were taking her along. "Wait, you're supposed to take me to shore!, according to the code." "First, the code is meant for pirates, and second, they're more like guidelines anyway. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Miss Turner. "Elizabeth stares in speechless terror as they escort her to the cabins.

Y/n finds herself back on shore and unties herself. "Blasted Elizabeth! Using Will's last name and now I have to save her before it's too late. And Barbossa, my neutral friend, is the same as ever! " Y/n thought as she frees herself, but is soaking wet. She knew why the pirates smiled when Elizabeth mentioned Turner; they wanted Will, but she had no idea why. "I need to go back home and tell Will the truth, get Jack, and save Elizabeth. "Hopefully this plan will work". It was the only lead she had and it was up to the three of them to save Elizabeth from Barbossa and his pirate crew.