pt.1

My name is Yasmin im 15 and my parents are Ally Lotti and Jarad Higgins. My dad passed away two weeks ago and I've been somewhat ok. I feel so bad for my mom tho. All of our friends and family are so supportive, and were so grateful. Today is my first time leaving since he passed Me and my mom need some food so Im going shopping. I was waiting for Iann to come get me. I put this on:

I threw up my unbrushed long ass pink hair in a messy bun and went to check on my mom

yasmin:hey mom

ally:hey sweetie is iann on his way?

yasmin:yea hes almost here are you ok so far today?

ally:yea im doing as good as i can be doing how about you?

yasmin:im better than I was last week and iann and ski are taking great care of me.

ally:im glad. Suddenly we heard Iann walk in so I siad bye and ran to go see him.

Iann:Hey you ready?

yasmin:yea im ready lets go. We got in his car and left.

iann:how are you? Im so fucking sick of this question. Thats why I've been avoiding everyone except ski. He knows exactly how I am and he knows asking makes it worse. I love Iann but he can get on my nerves.

yasmin:im as good as I can be.

iann:im sorry. Hes sorry? Sorry for what exactly? He didnt make my dad die. He didnt make me loose my best friend. I felt my anger and sadness get ready to explode I didnt wanna yell at him so I didnt say anything. Halfway through shopping i started to get really really tired.

Yasmin:Iann can you finish shopping for me please imma tell ski to come get me im really tired.

iann:yea of course.

yasmin:thank you so much. I texted ski and he came to get me. As soon as we started driving I fell asleep. About three hours later I woke up in my bed with ski next to me. I felt this horrible pain in my chest like I was missing something.
Yasmin:ski?
Ski: yea?
Yasmin:where's my da- oh never mind. I burst into tears.
Ski:shh it's ok it's ok baby we're gonna be fine. He held me while I cried for almost hour.
Ski: what have you eaten today?
Yasmin:um nothing
Ski:YAS it's fucking 7pm you NEED to eat rn!
Yasmin:fine what do you wanna eat?
Ski:let's go get Chick-fil-A.
Yasmin:I don't wanna leave. I said kinda whiny.
Ski:it'll be good for you let's go. I sighed and put my shoes on and left. After we got the food Aki drove back to his house instead of mine🙄
Yasmin:ski wtf r we doing I wanna go home!
Ski:no if you go home you'll be all alone and sad and I'd rather die than u feel lonely and depressed. Damn that was fucking nice. After he said that he seemed different. He seemed cuter. I didn't say anything I just rolled my eyes and went to eat in his room. He followed me up there and was lowkey getting on my nerves. All I wanted to do was see my dad I wanted to hear his voice I wanted to sit in the studio for hours and listen to him rap. I wanted him my dad back in my life. I'm to young for this. At least ski is 18 he's older and more mature. I started crying again. I pushed my food away and I was screaming and crying. All I wanted all I needed was my dad. Ski didn't say anything he just held me while I fell apart on his bed in his hands.
Yasmin:I need my father in my life
Ski:Ik but one day you'll learn to live with out him. The thought of that scared me without dad that would be like without water.
Ski:you probably wanna sleep you can eat later but you HAVE to eat ok?
Yasmin:ok🙄. I fell asleep with my head on skis chest. He fell asleep with me and we woke up almost 8 hours later. It was 3am and I had multiple missed calls from my mom. I got worried I didn't wanna make her panic.
Ski:don't worry ma I called for you she's fine and tay is with her rn she's not alone. I sighed in relief.
Ski: no offense but u lowkey smell have you showered at all since the day?  I stopped and realized I haven't done anything except sleep and sometimes eat how did two weeks fly by so quickly?
Yasmin:no can I shower here?
Ski:duh ofc. He gave me a towel and I went into the bathroom. I got my hair wet and was about to wash it when I lost all energy. I kinda whispered.
Yasmin:ski?  I didn't think he would hear me but he was sitting in the bathroom with me.
Ski:yea ma?
Yasmin:it might sound kinda weird but I rlly need my hair washed and I can't do it sooo-
Ski:yea I'll do it for you and it's not weird. He tried not to look at my body and washed my hair then gave me some shorts and sweatpants. We sat on his bed and watched family guy. He brushed my hair while I ate. For a quick moment it felt like that horrible day never happened and I was happy. I tried to get up off the bed and accidentally fell on ski our faces were inches away. For almost a full minute we stared into eachothers eyes then kissed. I've kissed a boy before but this felt different it's felt special it felt like he was the one. I pulled away after two minutes of making out.
Ski: shit yas I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed u.
Yasmin:noo no no ski it's fine I liked it.
Ski:really?!
Yasmin:yea. I leaned in again his time the kiss was more intense. I let his hands wander my body he slipped his hand into my shorts and started to finger me.
Yasmin:FUCK SKI😩
Ski:that's not my name you slut. He fingered harder and faster.
Yasmin:DADDY FUCKKK😩😩. I kept moaning loud as fuck till I came on his fingers. I was out of breath and fell asleep in his bed with nothing but a bra on.  It was crazy ski made me feel almost completely ok and he made me happy. When I woke up it was like 7am. I was still EXTREMELY tired and just wanted to go home. Last night was fun but now it's back to reality. I'm dadless famous 15 year old. I started to cry again I hated crying. That's why I always sleep so much I can avoid my feelings that way.