two

𖦹 DONYAE UNI 📍, SEPTEMBER 3RD❛ SEVEN MINUTES IN HELL ❜

SEVEN MINUTES IN HELL

EREN'S PARTY HOUSE.
10:34 PM ♯ ‧₊˚ *.

" YOU LOST HIM?! Y/N THE FUCK" olivia onyankopon's girlfriend spoke who was also your close friend, shushing her as the two of you paced around one of eren's guest bedrooms you pulled the shorter female into the room. admitting how you successfully lost that armin kid who was trailing behind you like a lost puppy at first , now losing him after you ended up playing beer pong with connie.

" he's probably in a corner or something what else does quiet nerd people do" olivia shrugged sipping the disgusting beer she found in the cooler , it had a stingy taste but somehow people seemed to enjoy it.

" how am i supposed to win this fucking bet without, the target in my sight!" you exclaimed hearing the door open seeing it was cherri

" found y'all! damn we're playing seven minutes in heaven , y'all in" rolling their eyes, imani didn't see the reason why , a bunch of college needed to play a game like that when it was more options and things to do and play. but oh well , nodding you and olivia stood up following them down to the basement gasping as y'all saw armin with a distasteful look on his face, you hurried over pushing the people that was in the way standing in front of him glaring.

" hi?" he questioned looking up brows scrunched up , sighing you plopped down next to him arms crossed hearing a snicker. coming from eren who had naomi planted on his lap

" okay you freaks, we're playing seven minutes in heaven or some shit. jean got the hat of names go horse face" connie shouted sipping the cup of whatever liquor he had in there onyankopon laughing loudly olivia hitting him on the arm for being loud.

" connie and imani no surprise" jean rolled his eyes pushing the couple inside the closet showing them the timer on his phone before shutting the door closed , everyone going to their own world to past time flirting , smoking and drinking as you and armin sat in silence.

" why'd you .. invite me?" armin muttered to you looking at him with a deadpanned expression blinking , you knew that you couldn't say the exact reason.

" you really asking me this? as if you don't be in that little antisocial bubble of yours, get loose dude" responded he nodded hesitantly hearing the door open imani and connie coming out the male looking dazed with a smile wide on his face , you heard a couple giggles escape his lips

" next is y/n and aaron? adam? andrew? fuck it whatever y'all next" eren slurred shrugged throwing the two papers behind him naomi laughing in his ear softly , his hand placed on her ass. grabbing the blonde's hand you went inside the closet hearing it lock leaning against the wall you two was able to get a look at each other, the room wasn't that dark inside .

" did you seriously bring a book to a party?" asking you saw the male reading the book to pass the seven minutes, looking at you he blinked nodding closing it carefully he didn't wanna ruin the cover or condition it was in.

" i'm not .. really a party person, that's why i asked what was the reason for you to invite me. or even ask me to be a " date " especially to eren's party" whispering the last part it grabbed your attention pushing yourself off the wall squinting getting to his level sitting on the floor , your chin resting in your palm.

" what do you mean by 'especially to eren's party' are we that bad of a friend group?" chuckling at him you saw how tense he got at the question, you stopped laughing realizing his actions was an answer for the asked question. you didn't wanna feel hurt by it but you did a bit , someone like armin thinking you and your friend group was a bad group of people themselves.

" i mean besides you, i don't find you anything like them you'd do better without an influence like eren or connie or even naomi. you don't look like you fit in that kind of crowd , i find you pretty at least to me but my opinion or say don't matter so i'll go back to my book we have some minutes left" finishing his rambling armin opened the book again after you stayed silent

he was only someone identified as the antisocial quiet kid , he was kinda cute to you but you couldn't get distracted a part of you wanted to prove to the group that this person infront of you wasn't in fact a good kisser. he didn't even look like he would go near someone nor kiss them , he probably didn't even know what jerking off meant. but another part now didn't want to continue whatever agreement you and naomi had cursing lightly seeing the door open you both looked up.

jean beaming at the door eyes going from you to armin , and armin to you. shaking your head fast grabbing his wrist hurrying out the closet , going up the stairs ignoring the calls of your name by the group. you knew if he meant anything about that bet you was screwed , you was thinking of what to say in the groupchat later but first you and armin needed to leave the party before the whole plan got ruined .

z's note
so if my other books
stop getting updated bc
i'm updating good kisser everyday
be grateful ✋🏽✋🏻🤨