Good news (Chapter 39)

Zacznij od początku

Sid sighed in relief. 

Sid: Sab thik hai toh sab chup kyu ho? ( If everything is fine then why were you all silent?)

Fais: Sid, wo sab chod, ek achi khabar hai. ( Sid, leave all that, there is a good news.)

Jaan: Faisu, wo aa rahe hai, khud bata denge. ( Faisu, they are coming, they'll say it themselves.)

Abhi: Kya baat kar rahe ho? ( What are you talking about?)

Vaish: Sh!t! Tujhe batana toh bhul hi gaye. Woh ayege tab pata chal jayega tujhe bhi. ( Sh!t! We forgot to tell you. You'll also know when they come.)

Sidshek: Kaun aayege? ( Who will come?)

Sm1,sm2: Hum. ( We.)

They all turned and saw Shivin. 

Sidshek looked at them then each other and smiled. 

Sidshek: Hum samajh gaye, Shivin maa baap banne waale hai. Congrats Shivin. ( We understood, Shivin are going to become parents. Congrats Shivin.)

Shivin: Thank you. 

Reem: Tum dono kaise samjhe? ( How did you both understand?)

Sidshek: Apna dimaag laga babe. ( Use you brain babe.)

Reem: Sahi se batao na, kyu pakka rahe ho? ( Tell properly no, why are you irritating me?)

Sid: Shivangi ke chehre ka glow ( The glow on Shivangi's face)

Abhi: Mohsin ke chehre par alag si khushi ( The different happiness on Mohsin's face)

Sidshek: Aur sabka excited suspense. ( And everyone's excited suspense.)

Vaish: Tum dono bhai na bahut ajeeb ho. ( You both are very weird.)

Sidshek: Pata hai. ( We know.)

They laughed. 

Vaish: Uthte hi inki bandargiri chalu ho gayi. ( As soon as they got up their monkey like antics started.

Sid: Waise Riya tu yaha, uncle aunty ne aane diya? ( Btw Riya, you here, uncle aunty let you?)

Riya: Bahut mushkil huyi par in the end unhe maan na pada, pata nahi itni nafrat kyu hai tum chaaro se, chachu chachi se aur Vibha aunty se. ( It took a lot of difficulty but in the end they had to agree, I don't know why they hate you 4, uncle aunt (Vaishneet's parents) and Vibha aunty so much.

Sid's doctor came there. 

S dr.: Mr. Nigam needs to rest now. 

They all came out. 

Fais: Doctor ise toh sab yaad hai. ( Doctor, he remembers everything.)

S dr.: Ha, woh actually jis nurse ne aap logo ko info batayi thi, confuse ho gayi thi. Woh report Mr. Singhania ki thi, unke doctor ne us doctor ko bheja tha. ( Yes, actually the nurse who said you all the info got confused. That report was of Mr. Singhania, his doctor had sent it.)

Abhi: Par report mein Siddharth likha tha. ( But in the report Siddharth was written.)

S dr.: Mr. Singhania ka naam bhi Siddharth hi hai. So sorry for the inconvenience. ( Mr. Singhania's name is also Siddharth. So sorry for the inconvenience.)

Abhi: It's ok, par careful rahiye, bahut badi problem ho sakti hai. ( It's ok, but be careful, very big problems can be created.)

Dr.: Ha, once again sorry aur...

He told them the same things Avu's doctor had said. 

Dr.: Lastly, uske sar mein bhi lagi hai, jiski wajah se use kabhi kabhi thode chakkar aayege. ( Lastly, he got hurt in the head also, because of which he might get dizzy at times.

He went from there. After few hours Avu woke up and all met her and gave the news, but Sid couldn't meet her. The next day both were shifted to the same ward. Their beds were kept next to each other, and the beds were touching each other. Yesterday's dinner the nurses had fed them, since others had to go home. Sid woke up and the bright light entering the room made him close his eyes again. He blinked few times and finally his eyes opened. He looked at Avu, who was sleeping peacefully. He shifted a bit closer to her, and looked at her calm features. A smile formed on his face. He traced a finger on her forehead, to her nose, then lips, and then to the chin. He saw her smile in sleep. He moved back to his place. Avu turned towards Sid, still asleep. A few minutes later she woke up, and first thing that came in her view was Sid, she smiled looking at his cute state. His hair were completely messed up, his eyes shining brightly due to the sun shining, and a smile on his lips. 

◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙

Hey guys

How was the chapter?

What is Jai's dark past?

How is it related to Mr. and Mrs. Rehmani?

Who is the girl Jai was thinking about? ( Now revealed as not Jannat.)

Has god planned something much worse for them?

Stay tuned

Bye.