"Why Bet?"

"Dang, he suddenly brought his expectations but Hayami's still quite high."

"This is still gonna be crazy!"

"I'm devi looking forward to it!" 

Eiko worriedly spoke. "Wh-What should I do? If Iruma-sama goes up to Bet, we won't be the same rank anymore." 

"Well, you could move up too." Her friend replied to her, still chewing on her meat. 

"I need to raise my rank too so I can be in the same rank as Hayami-sama." Shadou slammed his fist in his open hand when he said that. "I can't stay down."

"Yeah, yeah, good luck with that. It's like your world only revolves around her, come on." His friend rolled his eyes. This caused him to grew an irk mark on his forehead before blasting him with words on end. 

Crocell clenched her fists when she heard this whereas Shax smiles. "Sounds fun."

"Now, let us go, Iruma-sama and Hayami-sama!"

"Sure." He came out from her haori. 

"Wait, wait!" Cam swayed his bamboo spear. "Take her away!"

"Yeah! Take me away!" Clara was sitting down on it. 

"How do you always put yourself in these sort of situations? Honestly, can't you just calm down just for a little while, will you?" Kuro lectured her while Hayami took her down so they can get going. 

***

They were walking down the large underground platformms. "Where are we?" Iruma asked. 

"This is Babyls underground gym." Asmodeus said. 

"I never a place like this would exist under our classrooms. I'm shocked." He commented.

"This school sure does have a lot of surprising places within its walls, huh?" She looked around the place. 

"It's so big!" They all looked at her. "Connor! Murf! You can run around all you want down here! Roll...ing-g-g-g-g-g-g-g!" She spun in a ball. 

"So they're not actually running...." He said. 

"Honestly, she's such a nuisance."

"Too wild and abrasive," Kuro replied.  

"That is what makes her so fun." She chimed in. 

The three stood next to each other as Asmodeus and Kuro were explaining about this rank. He raised his finger. "There is currently one way for you to go up a rank, Iruma-sama, and Hayami-sama. And that's to get good marks on the periodic rank promotion exams we have in class. The thing we'll be tested on... is execution cannonball." There was an intense glare in his eyes. 

"Execution..."

"Cannonball?"

"...Skip to my lou?"

"Cannonball! You weren't even trying." 

Iruma smiled a little and Hayami giggled and covered her mouth. 

"Execution Cannonball was once used as a test to quell a sudden outbreak of demons fighting over their territories. It is a bloody massacre!"

"Weapons called caimans were used, once they bite down, they will not let go of their prey until they're torn to shreds."

"And the one who enters their enemy's castle and eliminates everyone inside first is the winner." Asmodeus finished off the explanation. 

Enchanting Potential (Mairimashita! Iruma-kun)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें