"The thing I added on your drinks isn't poison, sillies!" She exclaimed, "It is just sweet milk!"

"That is delicious." Ayanokouji commented after drinking his coffee, "I am glad I ordered black coffee or else that would have been too sweet."

"You two... you tricked me?" Keisei muttered.

"Not just in the cafe but from the very beginning." Ayanokouji said, "From the moment I stepped into Class 2 - D's classroom, all this time my goal was to investigate the three of you, her closest friends."

The winds, as if in cue to what he just blew stronger than ever before. Since nobody was around them, his voice echoed around them, making it harder to miss what he was about to say.

"My reason for that is basically like what Haruka said, nobody really cared about her. Despite being classmates for one year, they don't know much about her except for her closest friends. With that, I decided to start my investigation with the three of you."

"Two days ago, you three told me your testimonies, what you guys did before your hangover on March 18. On the afternoon of that same day, I went to the faculty room to meet the archery club moderator to ask some questions..."

"Sorry for the interruption, sensei."

"Please don't apologize. What do you need, detective Ayanokouji?"

"I wish to ask if you have some records of the archery field being used on March 18. Or more specifically if Akito practiced there that day."

"Ah, I see. Actually, I went there to visit myself and saw him there. Before that, I encountered his senpais who told me that he was practicing there for almost two hours now."

"So there were witnesses. Also, sensei, may I ask, what do you think of him?"

"Let's see... He is one of our proud members of the club. Calm and composed, most of all good sportsmanship. He is a student who without a doubt is respected by everybody in the club."

"I see."

"I believe that in due time, he might even be able to compete in national-level competitions due to how he is improving greatly. But he chose not to do so because he says that he only wishes to enjoy the sport as it is."

"Haha. I suppose I can imagine him saying that."

"You're right, he is one humble student after all."

"After looking at official documents provided by him, I was able to confirm that Akito's testimony was in fact true. Therefore I removed him from the list of possible suspects."

"Yesterday, I was able to check Haruka's whereabouts as well. I was able to make contact with the same supermarket Haruka asked for home delivery on that day. Much to the convenience of what happened, I was able to get access to the information I needed from that day."

"We are nowhere, detective."

"Okay. Thank you for letting me access your main computer, sir."

"No need to say thank you. The administration has informed all the store owners in the school about you so we are obligated to help you in the best way we can."

"As Arisu said, huh. Anyway, where can I find the transactions made that day?"

"In here. You can just use the search box to type the name of the student you wish to check."

"In the information provided, does it also include the person who delivered it to her?"

"Yes. That and all of the other information like time of delivery arrives, the amount paid, and the list of groceries themselves."