Fengs Thoughts

Another day inside the entity's realm. Feng was getting ready for the next trial and felt like she wanted to wear her lucky festival outfit. It was red with slight gold trimmings and looked like a dress but it was just basically a top and a skirt. Her top had her back reviled in a tear drop shape and then her skirt was long to her ankles. The skirt also had a slit all the way up one side of her thigh.

She liked it because it reminded her of how much she wanted to go to a festival with her mom and dad long ago

She liked it because it reminded her of how much she wanted to go to a festival with her mom and dad long ago. Things changed quick though when she found comfort in gaming.
"Feng?" Claudette called out to her from outside her shelter pulling Feng out from her thoughts. She peeks out and answers.
"Yeah?"
"Better hurry before you get pulled into the trial naked. Ahaha!"
"Ha ha very funny. I'm almost done hold on."
Feng admitted that she wasn't the nicest person when everything all started. She only thought about getting herself out and just not worring about the others. Along the way with all the negative comments about how selfish she was someone finally got the courage to actually talk to her. Which was Claudette. She never once thought bad about Feng because she could see that it really wasn't her fault. Ever since then Claudette has been helping her warm up to the others and actually talked her into helping because it was easier that way. Soon enough she was comfortable and friendly around everyone. Feng felt kinda relieved to see herself grow socially. To have everyone except her for who she was and what she loved to do without being judged. She felt happy. Then that's when everyone started to fall for one another and they started to date. Amongst everyone there were some pretty decent guys but Feng just didn't feel a connection to any of them. But I guess it's better that way because that's how she liked it. Being alone, but deep down she kinda wanted someone to be with. 'Maybe one day' Feng thought before Claudette called for her again as a last warning.
"Hurry Feng you got 58 seconds!"
"I'm done!" Feng said while rushing over to the camp fire.
"Wait why is there only 3 of us going into the tri-"
Feng was cut off by the thickening mist surrounding them to where they couldn't see. Soon enough a place started to appear. The MacMillan estate Wear house.

When the Feng found out what place they were in she started to look for a gen to work on right away

When the Feng found out what place they were in she started to look for a gen to work on right away. Once she did Jake came around the corner.
"Hey Feng."
"Oh Jake its you."
"Yeah. Did you see the others yet?"
"No but I'm sure I saw Claudette......also did you ever notice that there was only 3 of us picked?"
"No I didn't sorry. But why would that be? We still have to do 5 gens if so. If it were only 3 of us then we would only have to do 4."
"Hmm your right it's strange tho."
Feng and Jake were just about done finishing the first gen until suddenly  static started to grow beneath their feet along with a heartbeat.
"It's the doctor! Hurry get into a locker before he does his blast and finds us!" Feng said to Jake. Feng was the first into the locker right when the Doctor was charging up his power but Jake was to determined to get the gen done. Before you knew it, it was too late. The doctor sent out his blast and Jake was caught In it which made him scream.
"Shit it's almost done!"
Suddenly the heartbeat grew louder and out came the doctor holding his power ready to release it toward Jake again. Jake bolted away from the gen and ran away opposite of the direction of their gen. That's when Feng hopped out of the locker and got back to working on it right away.
"Dont worry Jake ill get this done for you."
There was 95% done and soon enough she was done with it and she sprinted to the middle of the map into the wearhouse. As she was beginning to work on a gen inside she heard footsteps approaching. She turned to see Jake huffing and puffing.
"Man that Doctor was so dumb. Thank you for finishing the gen. Shoot I almost died for it haha."
"I know aha I wasn't going to let you get hooked for nothing aha. So he lost you?"
"Yeah in a jungle gym but he suddenly stopped chasing me. So I saw a chest and looked through it and bam! I found this." Jake pulled out a flashlight and started clicking it.
"Stooop. Well that's good for you.. Hm that's weird tho that he just stopped chasing you."
"I know, right?"
Suddenly in the distance they heard the doctors electric blast starting to charge up. Then his blast was released and two people's scream came about.
"Oh damn so there is 4 of us here."
"Yeah but who is the other person besides Claud? Sounded like a guy."
"Yeah I don't know should we see if Claud is okay?"
"You know her, she's good dealing with the killer." Feng said while smiling.
"Yeah true. I'm ju-"
"Feng! Jake!" Claudette yelled while running towards them.
"There's a new survivor! He needs our help! He's being chased! Please hurry and help him while I snap out of this insanity." Claudette was shaking with bloodshot eyes crouching and holding her head trying to get herself centered. Jake and Feng looked at each other. Feng  let out a troubled sigh and rolled her eyes.
"Cmon Feng I'll take the agro while you grab him and bring him back here."
"Ugh I guess so since claud asked."
Jake and Feng soon sprinted off toward the heart beat and noticed the new guy running toward a pallet injured. He threw it down and stunned the killer.
"Here's our chance!" Jake said while dashing to the new person and getting inbetween the pallet and him shining the flashlight into the doctors face to blind him. At that moment Feng reacted and grabbed the guy by his wrist.
"Come on, hurry! Jake will distract the Doctor." Feng started to pull the guy along while running toward the wearhouse building. She didn't want to deal with a new survivor again and teach them. So she was thinking of just letting Claudette deal with him. She didn't look back at him or bother to see what he looked like. Once inside the building she saw Claudette working on the gen, until she heard them and looked over smirking.
"So how was our reality?" Claudette asked him. He then answered but while they were talking Feng remembered he was injured. She was about to say something about it until she heard Claudette say her name.
"Oh and thanks Feng for getting him out of there. Remind me to thank Jake later too."
"Yeah whatever let's just hurry." Feng responded. She then saw a chest behind Claudette that was unopened and walked to it. She then began to search it while the two talked. Feng then found a med kit and pulled it out. She then walked over to Claudette and gave it to her.
"Here use this on him. I'm going to work on this gen so the faster we get done the faster we get out." Feng said while trying to not waste time because Jake was keeping the killer busy. After awhile a hiss came from the guy while she was patching him up. Then they started talking again.
"Hellooo? This isnt a meet and greet. Hurry and help me get this gen done. We still need to do 2 more after this one." Feng said while rushing to get at least one more done. They both came over and the guy knelt beside her working on the side with wires. Feng could feel him staring at her but she just ignored it. When they were almost done Feng couldnt stand it any longer and was gonna give him her 'what the hell you looking at' glare but when she was about to look over at him she was met with his blue eyes. 'Wow such pretty eyes' Feng thought before snapping out of it and looking away. 'How embarrassing!'