Shuchi nodded, closing her eyes and relaxing, receiving a soft smile from Savya before she increased the volume of the song. They both were silent for the rest of the song, except Shuchi humming it under her breath.

"Quick review," Shuchi said as soon as the song ended, Savya looking at her from half lidded eyes,"Amaal Mallik is fucking god in music. You sure he isn't blessed by Sharda ma?"

Savya shrugged,"Maybe, it's possible. We wouldn't really know shit about it, though. So, next song? Because right now, this one has me so soft, I'll fall asleep and please y'all just tell Amaal Mallik how amazing his skills are."

Armaan looked at his brother, wiggling his brows,"Already making fans, are you?" Amaal glared at him, but he didn't look any threatening with that blush.

"Amazing? Bro, that's the best thing I've heard since hearing Hari Sahastra naam. Someone give this guy an award or something."

The next song was Tu Mera Nahi. As soon as she saw the thumbnail of the video, Shuchi gasped,"Please, for the sake of Ramji, tell me that guy is not Amaal Mallik. Or he can't sing. Please."

Armaan saw a bemused look on his brother's face out of the corner of his eye and laughed,"Nope, he can't." Unfortunately, he couldn't avoid the slap he received on his head but that didn't stop his laughter.

"Ignoring all of the comments we're getting right now, yeah, he's Amaal Mallik. I can understand how you don't know him by face because of Medical Student shit but I think I heard one song with him and Armaan both singing it. I don't remember the name but it was pretty good." Savya gave Shuchi a huge grin that immediately made Shuchi lean back and shake her head.

"No."

It didn't stop Savya from laughing and shifting around,"So, Doctor Bhargav, what do you think?"

"Oh, look at that, you have plenty comments you don't need mine." Shuchi pointed at yet another screen and focused on the YouTube video, resolutely ignoring her best friend.

Just as Amaal was now ignoring Armaan. He was completely red faced at the insinuation and Armaan was pretty sure he was imitating a furnace but looking at the smile on his face, Armaan wondered how his brother's face hadn't split in half. "Oh, someone has a crush..." Armaan poked at Amaal's arm, feeling giddy.

"Armaan, I swear-" This time, Amaal was cut of by Shuchi choking on water.

"Wait, he's humble, too? Okay, I'm pretty sure I'm in alternate reality, right now. And oh my god I want that jacket. Savu," she turned to Savya, a whine in her tone and the way she dragged the syllables,"Get me that jacket, please, it looks so nice."

"On him or in general?" Savya avoided getting swatted and laughed,"Of course, Chee, we'll go out this weekend to buy something like that." Armaan wasn't sure if his brother and Shuchi were in a competition of who will blush more but right now, Shuchi was winning.

Shuchi paused the song as soon as the first line ended. "Okay, I think it's time I go and file a complaint to Brahmdev about how unfair this is. This man's got manners, skills, looks and everything. Bruh, unfair I say!"

Savya buried her face in the blanket,"Why the fuck you lyin', why you always-" before she could complete her song, Shuchi had pinched her arm. She was currently giving Savya a glare that no one would cross.

Both of them were silent for the rest of the songs, though there were flickers of smile and winces here and there, there were no words.

As soon as the song ended, both of them said in unison,"Wow." Savya stayed silent as Shuchi began speaking,"That utterly briliant man. Oh hell. Prabhu, what did just happen?" She buried her face in her hands and groaned,"This is the only song I'll hear the whole day, now."

"I've never had a boyfriend so I don't really know but bro if my boyfriend is like that goofy little shit, I'd be very happy. Like, yeah, I'd be pretty mad if he's ignoring me for work but shit dude. You don't go around getting engaged again within what I assume is a year. Please." Savya shook her head and stretched, wincing.

Shuchi on the other hand was still groaning,"Boy, let's forget about the video, but the lyrics? The voice? It's official, I'm changing my favourite singer from Rafi to Amaal. Like, no, bro, I'm dead. I'm a zombie, right now. My soul has passed on."

Savya laughed, just as Armaan was too. The difference was that Armaan was laughing at his brother's shocked and awed face and Savya at her friend's dramatics.

"Don't laugh," Shuchi and Amaal said together, which made Armaan laugh harder than he had in possibly a whole year. Shuchi continued,"Next three are of Armaan's. Lets see how you handle that."

This time, Armaan and Savya both had their eyes wide.