⭐️ prologue ⭐️

"EDGAR!" "Yes col?" "Ready to go play a few matches?" "Of course let's go." I held onto her hand,not knowing what was going to happen to her.
At the battle grounds
It was me,colette,and poco. We were going up against bull,nita,and el primo. It was gem grab,nothing harmful. "Try to get as many gems as possible."
3
2
1
BRAWL!
I went for the front to make sure that I can get atleast 2 or 3 gems. "NITA!" I heard the bear child and her bear coming for me. I ran to hide in the grass to be safe. So far its 2 to 1. "BRAWLSTARS FOREVER." I'm guessing with that scream colette used her power thing. I jumped back in and got a few more gems. "EL PRIMO!" I looked up and saw el primo about to jump me. I also see bull heading my way. "EDGAR!" I heard colette yell my name. I was pushed out of the way and saw abunch dust go everywhere. I saw that colette had died. No big deal right. Shes gonne respawn any moment. The buzzer went off meaning we won. "Good game guys. I'm gonna go wait for colette."
A hour goes by
"Hey edgar!" I turn to the voice to see poco. "Hey." "She hasn't came back yet?" "Doesn't look like it." "I can wait here with you if you want." "Sure." I turn over to the respawn button to see a really beaten up colette about to fall. I quickly caught her. "Poco go get help!" "On it!" Poco left so it was just me and colette. "Hey! What took so long col? You really scared me." "H-huh? W-who-who are you?"
.
.
.
Is this some joke or some prank? Colette knows me. She loves me. We just started dating. Colette.
"Col don't you remember me? Don't you remember what happened?" "N-no my head. It really hurts." "Here." I lay down and place col on my lap and chest. I wrap my scarf around her head. I saw rosa and poco come back. "Oh dear. What happened to her?" "I-I don't know the double attack must have hurt her badly. She doesn't even remember what happened." "Oh my. Quick carry her to my house." I nod and pick up colette. We all ran down to rosa's house
At rosa's house
"Here lay her down on this bed." I do what im told. "May you both leave. Im gonna make sure she doesnt have anything bad. "Alright." Colette please be ok. I feel a hand on my shoulder. "She'll be alright pal. This is colette. She can break anything." "Yeah you're right."
Timeskip to finishing time
"Alright I have good news and some bad news." "Tell us the good news please." "Alright well good news is that shes alive. She'll be able to recover perfectly." "Alright and the bad news?" "Well...
She lost all her memories."
My heart sunk. She-she lost her memories. I fell to the floor not wanting to stand up. I felt tears come down my face. "Hey edgar it's alright!" Poco came and hugged me. So did rosa. "thank you. May i go see her?" "Of course. Remember edgar she doesn't remember anything." "Of course rosa." I went to check on colette. I sat down on a chair next to her. I held her hand. It felt cold. I looked over to her sleeping. She looked so peacefully. It was sunset outside. I went over to the window and saw a cactus. It reminder me of spike. Colette loved spike so much. She even has a big plush of him in our room we share. Everytime time spike was in her sight,she would try and get his autograph. "Mmmmmm" I turned over and saw colette awake. I ran up and hugged her. "Huh?" "I promise col. I'm going to never leave your side ever."
End

" End