Hyein POV~
I quickly got dressed because there was this collaborative event we are supposed to go to and I absolutely forgot about it so I had to hurry up.

Hyein POV~I quickly got dressed because there was this collaborative event we are supposed to go to and I absolutely forgot about it so I had to hurry up

At the venue~

At the venue~

"Hi you must be Mr. Hwang"- an unknown man came up to Hyunjin and asked him.

"Yes. Nice to meet you Mr. Kim"- he said as they shook their hands.

"And may I know who she is?"- the man asked Hyunjin pointing towards me.

"She is my soon-to-be finacé, Ms. Lee Hyein"- Hyunjin introduced me and I bowed.

"Ah nice to meet you Ms. Lee"- he said and shook hands with me.

Mr. Kim then guided us to a table where another man was seated.

The venue was moderately filled with people, soft music was playing and a few waiters were serving some refreshment drinks.

After half an hour or something Hyunjin suddenly got a call.

"Babe I got to take this I'll be right back"-he said leaving the venue.

I was discussing the collaborative plan with the other man whose name I found out soon. Mr. Yang.

"This is an art gallery as you know and we talked for quite a while would you mind accompanying me to see some of the art pieces?"- Mr. Yang asked me.

"Absolutely not! I'd gladly take the offer"- I said and we both left the table.

Mr. Kim had left too but I didn't see when he left and I didn't care that much too.

While we were roaming around the gallery we came across a room.

"What's this?"- Mr. Yang asked me.

"I don't know but we can see"- I told him as I went inside.

It was a room filled with fairy lights, pictures of me and Hyunjin, some flowers and handwritten notes from him.

The slow music from outside changed and the musicians started playing a romantic tune which just filled into the vibe.

 I teared up at the sight of all the things in the room.

It was so romantic and it also portrayed the growth of our relationship.

There were even some pictures of us that were taken back during high school. 

As I walked out of the room I found a big heart made out of white and pink rose petals and there was Hyunjin standing in between it.

As soon as he saw me he knelt down on one knee and took out a box from his pocket.

"*sigh* I have loved you since the very first day we met back in high school. I was a coward back then. I feared losing you and ruining our friendship so I never dared to confess my feelings to you. 

But now in the past month, I did my best to prove how much I love you. I know it's a bit quick but according to the circumstances you know we have to make it quick"- he said and let out a small chuckle making me chuckle too.

"So, Lee Hyein, will you marry me?"- he asked me.

Finally! I had been waiting for this day for so long!!

"YES YES YES YES!!"- I squealed in happiness as I put my hand forward for him to put on the ring in my finger.

He then got up and walked up to me and hugged me.

I hugged him back too.

At that point I didn't care about anything else.

We stayed in the hug until someone tapped on our shoulder.

We looked behind to find Mr. Kim and Mr. Yang 

"CONGRATULATIONS!! WWOOOHHOOO!!"- they shouted together and the entire crowd of people clapped their hands as confetti flew all over the room.

"Wait-"

"Is this not a real collaborative event?"- I asked Hyunjin surprised by the reaction of Mr. Yang and Mr. Kim.

"No I just booked this gallery for today for the proposal and these two people you see here are Seungmin and Jeongin. You might not remember them but they were together with me in the basketball team so we've been friends since then."- He said.

"OH MY GOSH SEUNGMOO YOU GREW UP SO MUCH"- I told Seungmin as I patted his head upon realizing who he was.

It's been years since we saw each other so I obviously forgot.

"Hey I'm just a few months younger than you and stop petting me like your dog. You still have the same habits Hyein."- he said in an annoyed tone while fixing his hair.

We all just laughed at his reaction.

"Baby bread grew up so well aww. He a full-on toast now"- I said as I eyed Jeongin up and down.

His braces were gone and so were his specs.

The day was just amazing.

We were all gossiping together and catching up with each other's lives.

On the way back home~
"So I'm finally engaged huh?"- I asked Hyunjin still staring at the ring.

It was awfully shiny and beautiful. It was sparkling even in the dark car.

"Yes and not just to anyone but me HWANG HYUNJIN"- he said with a tone that showed how proud he was of himself for what he did today.

"Yes yess!" I said as I pinched his nose.