𝐢𝐢. 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲

TWO " 𝒖𝒏𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 "━━━━━━ ✗ ━━━━━━━

TWO
" 𝒖𝒏𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 "
━━━━━━ ✗ ━━━━━━━

TALIA LOVED CHILDREN. It was one of the reasons she decided to become a teacher at Shadyside High School. She wanted to be there for kids whenever they felt alone, if they needed someone to talk to, basically to be their mother figure if they ever needed one. Nick tried to convince her to become a teacher at Sunnyvale and of course she loved children, but not the ones that were spoiled and felt that they were above the less fortunate.

Talia decided that she would still live with her parents until her and Nick finally get married. That way she was still able to be with her sister, Parker. But there were still nights where she stayed with Nick in Sunnyvale. She knew many people in Sunnyvale disliked her because of her being a "shadysider". But she didn't see herself that way, in the end she was her own person, she knew who she was and wasn't going to let where she lived define her and in the end Nick loved her for her. He would do absolutely anything for her. So when she woke up to an empty bed, she knew that he was probably called out, being sheriff and all.

Talia looked around slowly, holding the bed sheets that were covering her naked body. She ran her fingers through her messy black hair before quickly getting out of bed heading to the shower tiredly. She loved her job but she definitely didn't like the ungodly hours she had to get up at. But then again, its what she expected since she decided to spend the night with her fiancé.

She then went on to turn on the shower and waited for it to reach the desired temperature that she wanted. Then once it did, she let the sheets she still held onto fall onto the floor and hopped in.

━━━━━━ ✗ ━━━━━━━

TALIA SILENTLY hummed as she sat in front of the vanity that sat in Nick's bed room. Slowly brushing her hair as she stared at her reflection. She smiled to herself as she looked at a small photo of her and Nick tucked into the lower corner of the vanity and her smile grew even bigger when she saw Nick's reflection in the vanity. He smiled softly as he leaned against the door frame staring at her.

"I came as quick as I could, hoping to catch you before you left but then again its like super early" Nick said as he gestured towards the bedroom window and Talia looked out. It was still slightly dark so she let out a chuckle. "I guess I got up a little too early"

"It gives me time to talk to you, before you leave" He responded as he made his way towards the bed. He sat down at the end of it. She examined the look on his face, he couldn't even bring himself to look her in the eyes. She watched as he adjusted his belt that held his gun, cuffs, all the things a cop needed and then he patted the spot next to him gesturing her to sit next to him. She stood, but she didn't sit and he knew that she wouldn't.