Argue then make-up. Repeat.

Zacznij od początku

"You sure?"

I nod and walk back over to Y/n who was talking with Natasha

"Are you ready to go?" I ask

She looks back at me and nods with a kind smile on her face. We exit the building and get into my car.

"I'm sorry for calling you old," She says, looking over at me.

I look over at her and apologies as well. "I'm sorry for taking back my compliment. You can have it back" I subtly joke. A smile slowly appears on her face as she starts to hysterically laugh at my bad joke. "I didn't know Mr. Billionare told jokes" She smiles. I shrug and pull out of the bar.

Y/n sings the whole way to her house.

~

Y/n's POV:

I step out of the car and happily wait for James to get out as well. He walks me to my door just like any other day, but I called him back when he walked away.

"James?"

He turns around and looks back at me. "Yes, Y/n?"

"Can I get your number?" I smile

He looks at me and squints.

"Not in an 'I wanna date you' way." I scoff

He nods and walks back over to me. He holds out his hand, motioning for me to give him my phone. I unlock it and hand it to him.

After he put his number on my phone I look up at him. "What should your contact name be?" I smile. "I really don't care" He huffs. "Do you like Jamie? I like it" I shrug.

"No. I don't like it"

I look at him and nod. "James it is" A lie.

He walks away and I wave. "Goodnight James!"

"Goodnight Y/n" He replies, still walking away

I walk into my house and greet my pets, feeding and playing with them. After about an hour I text James

 After about an hour I text James