✨women✨

Just as their lips were about to touch a knock startle them, Zhan's face flushed red he stood up fast as lightning covering his eyes and face with his hands. If Zhan didn't cover his eyes he would have seen the man's ears were also red standing with his hands behind his back, averting his eyes from the blushing male in front of him that he found very adorable.

"Zhan why the fuck are you taking so long," Zhoucheng said irritated, he wanted to finish his work before the day ends plus he is worried about Zhan being inside a room which a stranger, who looked like would kill anyone. He could open the door since it wasn't locked but he respects his friend's privacy that's why he knocked instead.

"Stop being so impatient angry grape!" Zhan yelled at Zhoucheng "s-since I cleaned y-your shoes l-let me get you something to drink"

He opened the door to an annoyed Zhoucheng, without sparing him a glance Zhan looked at The man who was standing in the middle of the room. Seeing Zhan directing him outside he complied not even giving Zhoucheng a glance on the way out, upon seeing the man closely now Zhoucheng's eyes widen pulling Zhan to the corner with him.

"Xiao Zhan what did you do?!?!?" He whispered shouted at the frowning male who looked at him confused.

"Oh I bumped into him by accident and dropped coffee on his shoes" he nodded "so I cleaned it for him. Why?"

"Are you fucking with me why would you do that!!!" He shouted this time taking the man's attention, "do you know who that is?!?!"

"Should I?" Zhan's eyes went from Zhoucheng to the man who was staring back at him, "ah chengcheng let's talk later I have to attend him" not letting zhoucheng talk anymore he walked towards the man smiling brightly "Mr. can I know your name?"

"Shouldn't I know your's first?" The stoic voice replied,

"My name is Zhan, Xiao Zhan" he's extended his hand at the man, which the other took immediately.

"Wang Yibo, call me Yibo" Yibo smirked at Zhan.

"Oh Ok, Yibo it is" he smile walking to a table and directing him to his seat, Taking out a little notepad to take Yibo's order. "May I know what would you like to drink? We also have a very wide selection of desserts," Zhan looked into the man's eyes which the other was skimming Zhan's body. Looking up again their eyes locked, they were staring at each other that they didn't notice that everyone was looking at the two handsome men and two people dressed in black walked behind Zhan until they spoke.

"Mr.Wang your 7 pm appointment will be in an hour" the one with a tablet spoked startling Zhan who jumped putting a hand on his chest.

"What time does this store close?" Yibo directed the question to the person but Zhan answered instead.

"I close at 11 pm" Zhan smiled.

"You?" Yibo arched an eyebrow questioningly.

"Mm, before my dad joined my mom he used to work in one of the companies around here being an intern and all, they always made him work after work hours, he used to stand outside for a few minutes watching my mom bake some bread drooling" Zhan laughed "my mom at first thought he was a creep when he came to buy his superiors coffee he explained that he was just hungry and seeing her baking bread he drooled. After knowing that my mom took pity and left the store open until later to her surprise not only my dad but several more people came almost crying seeing that she was still selling. As a tribute to them, I close it myself sorry did i speak to much" Finishing his story Yibo just attentively listens to the story, the three of them thought that Zhan's mom must've been a very good woman.

"Change the location to here and cancel all my other appointments," Yibo directed his cold look towards the person now next to Zhan who immediately pulled out his phone calling Yibo's appointment.