z e r o

Levi Jabami was into girls.

She accidentally came out to her parents when she was 12 years old as she called out to her mother while she was working in the kitchen so she could talk about how much she loved Barbie and her "big ass oonka boonga fukin BOOBIES". Her choice of words obviously were not ignored and her Barbie Time [ yk that thing called Barbie life in the dreamhouse or whatever, that's her lil Barbie Time.]

Of course, her parents were cool with it and she's never been treated differently by them. 

When she turned 14, both her parents decided to remind her of the time she came out to them on accident just for fun and got her a Barbie Doll. The girl was obviously embarrassed and never took the doll out of it's box, yet she kept it on one of her shelves of books [mostly mangas] stacked onto it.

Today, Levi is 16 years old at her parent's anniversary party, where all her parent's friends, the friends kids, their coworkers and their coworkers kids were invited and most of them showed up. Her mom's sister and her kid were there as well.

The kid was her age, his name was Luca. Little shit. 

Luca and Levi had a friends/enemies relationship where they either hate each other or are like best friends. One moment they both hate each other and the next, they're both doing some dumbass shit and enjoying themselves and each other's company. It's always been like that since they were little kids. 

                                                                                     ✰✰✰

"LEVI GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM AND GREET YOUR GUESTS" her mother walked inside her room, once again without knocking. The music was loud enough so no one would have heard her mother basically yell at her, though the only way to get her to hear her over the blaring chill music would be by yelling. But that didn't matter. "NO MOM," she yelled as she got up from her bed and walked over to her door to close it so she wouldn't have to yell for her mom to hear. "They're your guests." she said. "Levi my sweet child listen to me when i say that if you do not get your lazy ass out of this room i will go on and tell your dear Maddisyn about your affair with Barbie and when i say this, i mean it. Don't test me." her voice was so icy and cold that Levi had to fight against her body to keep her from shuddering. Panicked that her mother would tell Maddisyn about the Barbie thing , she quickly told  her mom that she would do as she said. "Just get out of my room already" 

Who the frick is Maddisyn ? you may be wondering.

Only her mother's client that she had an undeniable crush on. Maddisyn Menchaca.

        The model had come over to the Jabamis for strictly work-related times and sometimes,  for tea. Maddisyn knew of Levi's crush on her, and amazingly, they both had an innocent flirtationship. 

If only it was something more.