"Wait...are you Ranboo?" you turned to Ran.

He seemed a bit taken off guard, but nodded.

Holy cow...you wondered how you hadn't realized before. You were amazed.

"Oh my god I'm dating Ranboo..." the thought sunk in. This was big. As big as...well, Ranboo's Twitch channel.

"I-ok I guess we're dating now," Ran muttered.

"Hey why the heck not?" you reasoned.

"I just don't mention the Twitch thing that much. I've only told Toby and Tom so far. I want people to like me for me, not my popularity."

You nodded in understanding, "Well, I like you for you. All this means is that I can make more inside jokes.

"Haha, I guess you can, sisterblade."

You laughed. Oh boy, would Techno get a load outta this one.

"I honestly can't believe I didn't notice it was you. I guess I thought I was imagining it. But I love watching your streams. And now that I know there's an awesome and super sweet guy behind the screen, I'll love them even more," you said, taking Ran's hand.

"I'll definitely see Technoblade in a different light. Now that I know there's a beautiful and smart girl in the next room," he said to you, rubbing your hand with his thumb.

You stared into each other's eyes for a minute. You thought Ran might take this moment to ask for a kiss, but he didn't. You were on the fence about it anyways. It was too soon now, but maybe another time.

"Well, I'd better get going. I told Techno I'd only be out for a little while," you said.

"Alright. I've got a stream to prepare for, anyways. But thanks for stopping by," Ran said.

"Of course. I'm glad I did. And you don't need to worry about Cash anymore. We took care of him," you said, not correcting your slightly wicked tone.

Ran gave you a thumbs up. "Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow!"

"I'll see you on stream!" you said as you walked out of his room, closing the door on the way out.

You thanked Ran's mom as you walked out of the house and back to your car, then drove home, with a smile on your face.

You greeted Techno when you got back, and told him you and Ran were now dating.

He looked unfazed, "Did he tell you he's a famous Twitch streamer yet?"

You laughed, "Yes, he did."

"Good. Otherwise I would've ruined the surprise," Techno said, immediately returning to editing a video with a release date of 2061.

You did a little homework, as you were actually feeling motivated for once (motivation? don't know her). Ran's stream started soon after. He was just running around on the Dream SMP, but he put on his face cam. It was the same room you were just in. You watched him just mine for more resources while he answered questions in chat. Normal stuff, like "are you really 6'6." The answer was yes. He avoided any questions about location or relationship status.

About 45 minutes into the stream, he AFK'ed by the spider spawner, and said he was going to get himself some dinner. He turned off the camera and came back a minute later with a spoon and none other than the thermos with the pig sticker on it.

The entire chat started spamming Technoblade-related things. Someone asked what flavor it was.

"What flavor is it? Chicken noodle. It's not bad," Ran said. You were glad your cooking skills weren't abysmal.