I married a big villain: chapter 29

Start from the beginning

  Yun Shifei nodded.

  This is like an agreement between their father and daughter.

  Yun Tiancheng took out the money clip again, took a few banknotes from it and handed them to Yun Shifei: "Shifei, you can buy what you want to eat."

  Yun Shifei stared at the pile of loose money, scattered and scattered. It's ten dollars.

  In this era when the per capita salary is only a few hundred yuan, ten yuan is still a lot.

  Not to mention giving her ten yuan for a child.

  Suddenly, Yun Shifei's heart seemed to be wrapped in sunlight, warm and warm.

  "Thank you Dad, you are so kind."

  Yun Tiancheng chuckled, he found that Yun Shifei was really much better than how she was at the beginning.

  She will also say thank you to him.

  The smile on his lips gradually disappeared, his expression became a little sad, and he sighed for a long time: "Shi Fei, don't blame your mother for treating you differently from your sister. In fact, she cared about you very much at the beginning. When she knew you were lost, she almost going crazy, but also thought about suicide.

  later, we took the advice of a doctor's and bought Sisi, just to let your mother spirit of a lot better. your mother has raise her as you. "

  because She raised Yun Sisi as Yun Shifei, so even if the real Yun Shifei appeared, she could not accommodate her position. This is both realistic and sad.

  "I know." Yun Shifei said.

  Looking at Yun Shifei's demure appearance, she was much more mature and stable than when she first came a month ago.

  Yun Tiancheng was a little relieved and a little guilty: "Shi Fei, I have wronged you. If you have any difficulties in the future, tell your dad."

  "Okay."

  "What are you father and daughter talking about?" Xu Ya stood at the door and looked. With Yun Tiancheng and Yun Shifei.

  "I told you to call Shi Fei to go downstairs to eat. You are good, still want me to climb stairs up and down."

  "Come here." Yun Tiancheng smiled.

  Looking towards Yun Shifei: "Go, eat."

  He stood up and walked out.

  Yun Shifei also stood up and looked at Yun Tiancheng's back.

  Her father has always been very good, whether it was when she first came, or afterwards, he was always good to her.

  And her mother... she understood what Yun Tiancheng just said.

  I transferred my feelings towards her back to Yun Sisi, and would not be able to return for a while.

  But by nature, she didn't want to treat her badly.

  It's not good, she would not have supported her in her previous life, even if the Mu family wants to tear their skin with their family, they don't care about it, just for her to be happy.

  People, sometimes it's just that contradictory.

  When Yun Shifei went downstairs, she noticed a particularly strong line of sight watching her.

  It is Yun Sisi.

  Yun Sisi stared at her with faint resentment.

  Yun Sisi was angry and sad, and her head was filled with cotton. She couldn't swallow it and vomit it, which made her a little nauseous.

  Thinking back to what happened in the gymnasium just now, Yun Si has a thoughtful heart.

  After Song Yang shouted those words, Yun Sisi felt cold.

  Everyone in the stadium looked at them, including Mu Chengzhu who was dribbling the ball, and looked up at them.

  Yun Sisi didn't know how the whole match ended. She waited until the end of the match before she felt relieved.

  But Song Yang still pestered her, saying that he would take her home.

  She was utterly embarrassed.

  She didn't want to be felt as if she had something to do with Song Yang, as if she had been nailed to a pillar of shame.

  Mu Chengzhu ran over and asked her how she was watchy the game with Song Yang.

  Don't know what, Song Yang and Mu Chengzhu were about to fight.

  Fortunately, it was pulled away by others.

  Yun Sisi returned home in a mess all the way.

  When she saw Yun Shifei, her eyes jumped with anger instantly.

  It is Yun Shifei who is the culprit! If it weren't for her, how could she make a fool of herself in front of so many people.

  "Sister, why did you treat me like that?" Yun Sisi suddenly said, tears rolling down.

  Like a jade bead rolling down on the delicate white porcelain, it is pitiful.

  Yun Shi's brows and heart beat, calmly: "What did you say?"

  "You obviously said that you want to watch the game with me, why call the boys in your class to watch the game? to pester me." Yun Si thought, she must kill Yun Shifei today.

AN:-

Hi everyone, you can buy this full book from my ko-fi store. Link is in the bio.

Make sure you read the description and download the sample first to see if you want to continue reading.

thanks for reading.