part one

Marinette dupan-cheng p.o.v
"Nooroo what are the powers of this miraculous." I say nooroo looks up and responds by saying "master your power is to give others power and make them your loyal servants. You just have to say nooroo darkwings rise." I look down at nooroo and say "NOOROO DARKWINGS RISE." I am transformed into a super cool suit. I am going to use the powers of the moth to protect my child from those miraculous. 10 years ago my adopted child was attack by a villain and was hospitalized that villain wore a miraculous so I'm going to use my power to find the person who did it.  10 years ago before my child was hospitalized me and my wife adopted her. My adopted daughters name is ally. I allowed my wife Sabrina to adopt  because she wanted children and wants me to help raise her. Sabrina told me to never use my miraculous unless needed and I discovered that the villain who hurt my child just became active so my wife allowed me to use my miraculous to find the villain. I decide to change back and walk down stairs to my adopted daughter who loves me so much. When I come down I'm trampled into a hug from my daughter ally. "Mommy mommy look what I made you" ally says when she shows me the picture she drew of her favorite superhero ladymoth aka me and her mama Sabrina aka Mayura.