''Ano pa bang hinihintay niyo? You're already stable'' Kyjie's dad added and daddy nodded in agreement. He seems quiet tonight.

''Nothing. Don't worry mom, dad and tito we already talked about this and we already set the exact date for our wedding''Kyjie answered.

I suddenly looked at him and glued my eyes on him. He answered confidently and he's so sure about our upcoming wedding without the thought of fears of what may happen tomorrow and the fear of our own action that may ruin everything we planned. What if's filled my entire brain and I suddenly feel a cold breeze that lingered my entire being.

''Hera, are you okay?'' Back to my sense, Kyjie's mom snapped the out of me. Am I too obvious by that?

''I'm sorry. Uhm excuse me, wash room lang ako'' I instantly stand up and I didn't even see their approval at basta basta nalang akong umalis.

I wash my hand and face the mirror in the wash room. I remove the façade and pity myself. Ayokong mahalata nilang may pinoproblema ako lalo na si Kyjie. I don't want to bothered him, lalo na ngayon na busy kami sa flight schedules namin. I was about to go out when Kyjie suddenly stopped me by holding my wrist. All this time, sinundan niya pala ako.

''What's wrong?'' Inunahan ko na siya since tinignan niya lang ako.

''Ako dapat ang magtatanong sayo niyan. What's wrong?'' He asked where his facial expressions are invisible.

''There's nothing wrong. Don't worry—'' He cut me off.

''I know you already. Ilang araw na kitang napapansing malalim ang iniisip'' He inhaled a large amount of air, out of prostration and stared at me ''Will just please inform me what's happening on you? I'm your boyfriend. Your fiance'' He added and sighed.

I was silent for a moment before I opened my mouth. '' Look, I don't want you to worry about me. I'm just tired these days'' I want to bring up the main reason but I think this is not the right time to talk about it.

''Ayokong pilitin ka, pero gusto kong sabihin sayong dalawa tayo sa relasyong ito. Just trust me love, okay?'' I nodded and he grabbed me and kissed my forehead.