2

I sat holding Austin while watching Ajani run around, i plucked through my pasta salad. "Hey lady, what's wrong ? You barely touched your pasta salad" i looked down at the plate, one of my favorite foods and i just allowed it to go to waste. I looked to my mom who had a worried expression on her face, "It's nothing, I'm just tired. Austin had a rough night" i lied. She frowned then grabbed Austin who was babbling and chewing on his pacifier "Lets give mommy a break" he smiled showing his little teeth. "We'll talk later Khalani" i nodded and watched my mom go over to August getting him to fix Austin a plate.

 "We'll talk later Khalani" i nodded and watched my mom go over to August getting him to fix Austin a plate

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

August POV-
"August I'm not sure what Austin eats" i looked up to Khalani's mother. "Hey Mrs Mariah, i didn't see you there" she curled her lips "Mhm. Your baby needs food and I'm not sure where Ajani went i think he's with Audrey" i nodded and took Austin. "Wassup man, let's go get you some to eat" i looked over to Khalani who seem to be in a daze. I noticed Jaelyn and Troy inching closer towards her, i already know it's because she's distant. "Khalani!" She glared my direction, Austin smiled and clapped "MaMa" i smirked "Yea mama". She stood and walked my way, "What do you want?" "Ya momma said Ajani didn't eat anything, i fixed his food on the same plate as Austin's since i know he's not going eat much" Austin reached for her and she sighed. "No Austin daddy is gonna feed you" he frowned and she grabbed him "Just got find Ajani"

Troy POV-

"So what's wrong?" I approached Khalani while trying to get my kid in compliance, it's like she turned 2 and the devil himself climbed out of her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"So what's wrong?" I approached Khalani while trying to get my kid in compliance, it's like she turned 2 and the devil himself climbed out of her. "Audrey eat the damn food" i nearly slammed her in the chair. Khalani looked up and shook her head as Audrey screamed and cried, "Your not gonna calm her down?" I looked over at Jae as she sat down calming her overly dramatic niece. "No and she better not move" i shrugged, "Anyway Khalani I've known you forever now what's wrong?" She continued to feed a very impatient Austin.
"I'm tired" Jaelyn nodded, "Jae what are you tired of" i folded my arms across my chest curling my lips. "Kirk" she rolled her eyes. Khalani chuckled "Join the club" i frowned "What August do?" She rolled her eyes "Nothing" i furrowed my brows "If he's done nothing then why are you tired of him" she smacked her lips as she shook a bottle for Austin. "He literally does NOTHING" i mentally slapped myself not noticing how she struggled with both boys. Jaelyn fed Ajani while Khalani tried putting a fussy Austin to sleep. You can look into her eyes and see how tired she really is.

Jaelyn POV-

"Ajani and Audrey go play" they finished eating and i fanned them off

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Ajani and Audrey go play" they finished eating and i fanned them off . Khalani looked as if she wanted to cry so bad, "Aw hunny" she closed her eyes shaking her head. "I'm exhausted, mentally, physically and emotionally. I love my husband and my babies but i need a break ya know? I can't even get simple shit done like cook a dinner, i literally sleep, eat and breathe August and the boys" i handed her the blanket in the diaper bag for Austin. "I couldn't tell you the last time I've had me time or even the last time my husband and i slept in the same bed. I miss how things use to be" Troy frowned. "You need a break, we told you to call us" i nodded agreeing "Yea with myself and Kirk not having any children no time soon I'd love to get Ajani and Austin" she rolled her eyes. "You don't want Austin, i had to give up breastfeeding because the damn boy is glued to me" we all shared a laugh. I looked up seeing the guys coming over as we continued to laugh and catch up.
"You ready?" I nodded. "I have no choice, you drove" Kirk shook his head. "Let's go Jaelyn" i hugged my girls, kissed the kids and mushed my brothers head. "It'd be nice if my only brother would check on me sometimes" Brian shook his head. "I call you need to answer" i looked at Kirk who was smirking "Kirk don't say shit go to the car" we all laughed as we parted ways.

Khalani POV-
I got home and got my boys together for bed, "Ajani go ahead lay down" he climbed in his bed. "Did you miss mommy?" He nodded. "I did mommy, i had fun over maw maws house" i kissed his head. "Mommy missed you little man" he yawned. I stood and hooked his night light in, "Austin say goodnight Ajani" Ajani kissed Austin's head causing a laugh.
I walked around the house, i stopped in the bathroom taking a picture for Instagram "@ Khalanustin: Mommy's night owl 🦉". Soon as Austin yawned i literally wanted to jump for joy, August walked in the room ending his phone call. He kissed my cheek, "I'll take him ma, get some rest" i hesitated but gave in being as through this migraine is out of this world. He took Austin and walked out the bedroom, i looked at the bed. The bed we shared since we brought this house a little over year ago, the same bed i cried myself to sleep in. I jumped feeling August hands on my waist and his cool breath on my neck. "Need assistance going to bed" i haven't felt his touch in months and it was nothing i needed more than to just feel as if my man wanted me. The way he wanted me before married, how he craved not only my body but my words, my presence and my touch.
He placed kisses on my shoulder slowly pushing my robe down, his hands firmly gripped my waist. "Right there August" i threw my head back and moaned in pleasure as his hands traveled down to my paradise i grabbed my breast in my hand biting my lip. I reached behind home grabbing his member "oh i missed you" i felt him smirk against my skin. He turned me around to face him, pushing my curly hair out of the way he grabbed my neck gently yet firm enough to have me drenched. He smashed his plump lips into mine as he lifted me placing me on the bed . . . Soon as he was inside it was as if the world stopped with just us. I clawed at his back and moaned his name, "You love me Khalani" i nodded biting my lip. "Tell me you love me" i tired but this pleasure had me on the clouds, maybe this is what i needed. Just a release. . .

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 06, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Epiphany (Stranger Sequel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें