Garcello X Male! Reader Lemon

Start from the beginning

"B-B...Bold?" You ask, cocking your head.

"Yeah.. You know how when we are having fun, I'm normally the one on top, pleasuring you?"

"...What are you getting at mister..?" You raise an eyebrow at him which makes him chuckle.

"Well I've been meaning to talk to you about this for awhile love..." He said, sitting up and adjusting you on his lap.

"About... our bedroom time..?" You asked.

"Yeah. I've had a thought in mind and I wanted to see if you'd be willing to try it." He said.

"Ooookay? What is it?" You ask, looking up at him.

"Well... Uhm..." He started to get embarrassed. 

"C'mon don't get nervous now! You started this conversation! See it through!" You laugh, which eased him a bit and made him laugh a bit too.

"Alright alright... I wanted to see if you'd be... interested in... ya know... pegging me?"

He cringed away as he said it.

"Garcie all you had to say is you wanted me to fuck you." You laugh, nuzzling your nose against his in an eskimo kiss.

"Well consent is key babe! I wanted to ask so if you were uncomfortable with it you could have the option to say no!" He said with a blush.

"I know, I know, baby I'm just teasing you." You giggled

"So... yes?" He smiled softly.

"Of course hun. I'd be happy to. Have you done it before?" You asked.

"No uh... You're the first person who I've asked. Have you?" He raised a brow at you.

"Nope! A learning experience for the both of us! Bonding time!" You smile.

"Bonding time my ass... I didn't mean- Don't look at me like that." He laughed, hugging you tightly as a look of immense amusement popped onto your face at his accidental word play. 

He smiled and picked you up carrying you to your room. Once you got there he tossed you onto the bed. 

"I thought I was supposed to be on top." You chuckled.
"You are. Doesn't mean I can't throw you around a bit." He laughed, taking off his hat and ruffling his hair a bit.

You removed your shirt and patted the bed.

"Lay down!" You said, stiffly patting the bed in a joking manner.
"I'm coming I'm coming jeez." He chuckled, laying on the bed, resting his head on the pillows.

You leaned down and began kissing him, lovingly and passionately. His kisses were always so addicting to you, and your kisses were addicting to him. You both loved each other so much and it was pretty obvious to anyone who saw you two. You gently rubbed his stomach before running your hand to the button of his pants and began undoing it. You pulled away a bit and smiled softly as you saw his cheeks were practically on fire.

"You're not used to being dominated are you Garcie...?" You ask softly as you go between his legs and pull his pants off.