"Oh, wait! Yes I did and I already have a solution" Poppy says while pulling out six envelopes. Ruby smile and the Snack pack and the girls started cheering. "That's called a misdirect, Boy!" Smidge and Becky exclaimed at the same time. Branch says nothing but grumbles. "We're sending out these cards inviting an ambassador from each troll tribe to visit" Poppy said. "Then once we show them how incredibly fun life can be we pitch them Trollstopia" Ruby says.

"Ooh" The Snack pack and the girls said.N"It's like when you go to a cupcake shop and they give you a sample" Poppy says while holding a cupcake. "And it tastes so good you wanna move into that shop and eat cupcakes everyday" she added and eats the cupcake. "I see. Showing the ambassadors a super fun time is giving them a cupcake so they'll wanna move into Trollstopia and bring on their friends with them" Smidge said catching on and Cooper gasped and shouted "Metaphor". The Snack pack and the girls cheers while Poppy and Ruby smiled. Poppy turns to Ruby and asked "Ruby since each of the other tribes are bringing ambassador I was wondering, if you would like to be the ambassador for our tribe?".

Ruby thought for a moment and said "Of course". Poppy squealed and hugs Ruby who hugs back. "It's settled then. Tell the whole village we have guests coming" Poppy said then some little critters grab each invitation send to the tribes. "It's time to get ready" Poppy says as she and Ruby both flew towards Troll Village by the critter.

Soon Poppy started singing and Ruby danced along with Amber and Becky.

Poppy:🎶Everybody get ready! It's finally. The day we've been waitin' for🎶

🎶Everybody is comin'. Let's show them 🎶

🎶The best version of our world a little extra space to make it nice🎶

🎶And one of their songs on the stereo, it'll let them that it could feel like home~🎶

"Only better" Poppy whispered.

🎶So raise your hair up all the way~🎶

🎶It's a special day yea, let's celebrate~🎶

"Mr. Dinkles" Biggie shouts.

🎶Let's all come together for the first time ever, so much magic in the air~🎶

🎶Let's all raise our voices🎶

🎶Join in on the chorus🎶

🎶Sing It loud without a care~🎶

Poppy, Ruby, Amber and Becky then shouted at the same time "C'MON!".

At the Main Mushroom Amber's POV

Poppy, Ruby, Me, Becky, Branch, and the Snack pack were standing on the mushroom. "This is it, Trolls" Poppy announced to the village. "If we show them a good time there's no way they'll say no to Trollstopia" she added and everyone started cheering until...

"Whoo-hoo, Trollstopia. Yay" Branch says sarcastically again. Ruby sighs and said "Voice of dissent. Double check" and Poppy then shouts "Welcome positions!" and everyone got into position and soon we hear galloping coming towards us. "Oh, that gallop sounds like our Country Western ambassador" Poppy says while holding a clipboard. "Their songs will make you get up and yee-haw!" I said with excitement and then a female orange country troll with light blue hair jump and shouts "Howdy y'all!".

 "Their songs will make you get up and yee-haw!" I said with excitement and then a female orange country troll with light blue hair jump and shouts "Howdy y'all!"